Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Trendy" mens clothing shops

Options
  • 02-09-2006 1:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭

hi,
    i'm looking for shops in the city centre that sell trendy clothing...40euro tshirts and all that kind of lark.

I came across a shop called Savage by accident today and if you know of it then it's exactly the type of shop i'm looking for...
    Paul Frank
    Etienes Runners
    DC Shoe

Similar shops (but better) to Urban Outfitters.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

For DC and Etnies I'd say you're best off trying G1 skate supplies on O'Connell Street, and Urban beside the Georges Street Arcade.
    I thought Urban Outfitters were the only people selling Paul Frank but I may be wrong, you could give BT2 on grafton street a shot as well(they definately won't have the shoes though).
    Also, try Tribe in the Stephens Green Centre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭abetarrush

Yeah, I cant find any good clothes shops! Been all over town, Liffey Valley, and Dundrum, but cant find anything nice

Dundrum have a good H&M for men though

wheres Savage????

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

the h&m in dundrum men's section puts the one in town to shame.

for DC's and etnies try Schuh aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

abetarrush wrote:
    Yeah, I cant find any good clothes shops! Been all over town, Liffey Valley, and Dundrum, but cant find anything nice

Dundrum have a good H&M for men though

wheres Savage????

not a clue! i can find it again though...it's right off the quays nearby a footbridge near Arnotts. There are a load of wine bars nearby, i'm not sure of the street name.

where's the h&m in town?

thanks for the recommendations rb_ie

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Schu does good DC's, that's where I get mine.

• Advertisement

Dublin is fantastic for runner, i'd be more interested in getting some tshirts and hoodies/jumpers. I'm finding it quare hard to track down a decent store.

Dublin is fantastic for runner, i'd be more interested in getting some tshirts and hoodies/jumpers. I'm finding it quare hard to track down a decent store.
    yeah, me too

Dundrum SC is actually good. They have a huge Penney's, then other good shops like Jack Jones, Bershka, H&M, Burtons

and they have all the other ones like Hilfigher n all, if ur willin t fork out 300 for a pair o jeans

Unique is good for jeans, and at 25 euro the quality is great. Why spend 300 on 1 pair dat'd last 3/4 years, when ye can get like 10 pairs that last over a year

People say they dont fit n all dat, but all jeans are diff fit, so ye jus hafta try em

The nicest outfit I now have in my wardrobe cost me 75 euro. Thats a shirt, jeans, shoes, and belt

Any luck findin Savage??? Where exactly is it? Is it the Ha'penny bridge?

it might be, i'm planning on picking up a thing or two in there on thursday night so i'll get the exact location for you abe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭oldboy

Savage is over the next bridge down from H'apenny bridge, the new one. Coming from templebar cross the bridge, over the road and walk down the fancy alleyway with the wine bars and stuff and its on your left.

As far as I heard it might be closing down tho.

Arnotts has a good funky selection of stuff for men, some of the new stuff is a bit dodgy but all brands are there.

Raidar & Tribe on 1st Floor in Stephens Green are worth a look. BT2 on Grafton Streen and Brown Thomas itself has a load of stuff if you're willing to spend.

O'Connors on Grafton Street can have some nice Diesel & G-Star gear sometimes

Sabotage for men's - just off Georges Street down from comic shop. If you start at Dame street end of Georges street and walk up. Turn left when you see Dunnes Stores foodhall on your left, sabotage is down that road on your right.

Genius & French connection - both parallel to Grafton Street - beside entrance to PowersCourt townhouse center. Genius has some great stuff in it.

If you want really nice shirts etc but dont mind paying - check out Reese - to the right of the top of Grafton street as your looking from Stephens green.

Plenty of shops in town - just have to find em. Sorry about the directions I can never remember the street names. Stay away from Dundrum as much as you can - overpriced and nothing out there if your looking for decent stuff.

95% of the stuff is Autumn Season stuff, new stock will be in around October / November for christmas rush.

Arnotts, Genius, Sabotage, BT2, Tribe, O'Connors all have good range of smart casual funky stuff for men.

Brown Thomas / Reese / French Connection more for the flashy going out gear, shirts etc.

Hope it helps
    Cheers

Legend! :)

• Advertisement

woot

Advertisement