Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo People Help

Options
  • 02-09-2006 9:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hello,

Could you tell me where the Quayside Shopping Centre, I am presuming it is near a Quay, but if you are coming from the N4 is it hard to find?

Thanks

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

If yer on the inner relief road, there's signs for it I think, its only about 200m off that new bypass thingy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭bubthatub

i am presuming the n4 is the dublin road if it is just follow the road straight until you come to the last roundabout and take the 5 exit to the right and that will bring u round to the car park. if the n4 is the donegal road just take the 2nd exit after the bridge and that will bring you to the carpark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dizzy

Hi,

Thanks a million, sounds easy enough. Finally found a place to have some retail therapy. (Recently moved from Dublin to the Northewest) :D

Thanks again

D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

Don't get too excited. Dundrum it ain't :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭andyr

Don't forget to walk through NEXT to get to the rest of the shopping centre! - Daft design! :rolleyes:

Advertisement