Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pagani Zonda F Roadster

Options
  • 02-09-2006 11:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭

Ok lets all put in together and get one. You can keep it in my garden.

zonda2.jpg

zonda3.jpg

zonda.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

i have a tenner......

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Chonker

Beekay wrote:
    i have a tenner......

and were off.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I'll give you €0.50.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭insane drummer

il second that! 50 cent from me to!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,647 ✭✭✭impr0v

I'm refusing to contribute as I think they look horribly snub nosed, and that exhaust cluster is disgusting.

Pagani-Zonda-002.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

impr0v wrote:
    I'm refusing to contribute as I think they look horribly snub nosed, and that exhaust cluster is disgusting.

HE'S A WITCH! A WITCH,BUUUUURRN HIM

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

impr0v wrote:

Die of death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

You also get a special shoes handcrafted by the pope's personal cobbler, damn comfortable they are too. Anyways Chonker you can always come for a spin in mine to Monte Carlo anytime! :p Nah only messing, Anyone see the 5th Gear programme on it ever? I must have seen it a dozen times, I tped it as the BMW 3 Series was on after it and I chose the latter motor. I have some old chewing gum, plus an old bottle cab and about 15cents if it is of anyuse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Oh, so you have a 3 series then? You kept that quiet...

:rolleyes:

Advertisement