Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Glass polisher?

• 02-09-2006 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

My windscreen has lots of those annoying tiny chip markings, very very small
    and which can hardly be felt. Anyone know a product that is good for smoothing these away?

excuse the quality and ignore the big chip

the finger is there so the camera could try to focus on something!

Mike.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Do you have glass cover on your insurance policy? If you don't why don't you get it and claim for a new windscreen. Tbh, if you have loads of marks you won't get rid of them with jewelers compound. A new screen will only cost around 180 - 200 euros cash. If it was just stone marks I could get rid of them for around 30 euros each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,000 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

junkyard wrote:
    I could get rid of them for around 30 euros each.

€30 for each window or €30 for each of the hundreds of little marks? :eek: :D

The stone marks like the one in Mikes picture, ffs if I was charging 30 euros for each tiny mark I'd be living in the Bahamas.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,000 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

junkyard wrote:
    The stone marks like the one in Mikes picture, ffs if I was charging 30 euros for each tiny mark I'd be living in the Bahamas.:rolleyes:

Relax junkyard - I was trying to be funny.:D

I have a sense of humour too but when you see some of the questions and answers around here sometimes you have to be very clear or you'll get slated or pulled in by the politically correct police.:rolleyes: :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Nah. That's After Hours you're thinking of, Junk :)

Advertisement