Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bulgaria

Options
  • 02-09-2006 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Anybody been to Bulgaria and in particular the Golden Beach Park Hotel. I would like to know what you thought of the place. Where to eat/drink places to see etc.
    I look forward to any info

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Whereabouts in Bulgaria is that hotel??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭nosmo-king

Its a new hotel in the Golden Sands Resort . Its not far from varna on the black sea coast .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

I've just been reading about Bulgarian resorts this evening... this site seems pretty decent:
    http://www.holidaywatchdog.com/397-Holiday-Golden_Sands-Hotels-Reviews.html
    I read a scathing review of one of the hotels I was looking at :eek:
    Between child beggers and the hordes of mugging prostitutes, I don't know whether to bother reading on a hotel-by-hotel basis... I'm more curious about the coast of Bulgaria in general and what to expect when I actually leave the hotel grounds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭smk135

kind of off subject but does anyone know what the weather is like year round basis in Bulgaria?
    thanx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

I've just been reading about Bulgarian resorts this evening... this site seems pretty decent:
    http://www.holidaywatchdog.com/397-Holiday-Golden_Sands-Hotels-Reviews.html
    I read a scathing review of one of the hotels I was looking at :eek:
    Between child beggers and the hordes of mugging prostitutes, I don't know whether to bother reading on a hotel-by-hotel basis... I'm more curious about the coast of Bulgaria in general and what to expect when I actually leave the hotel grounds.

Try holidaytruths.com there forum on bulgaria is excellent. Check out the hotel reviews. To the OP i was in sunny beach earlier in the summer, didnt see one beggar or prostitute, but did hear stories.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Thanks Healio, I'll check it out.

Advertisement