Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get any UFC games in Dublin?!?!? (for PS2)

Options
  • 02-09-2006 4:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭

It's bloody wrecking my head! We've been trying to find any of them, but no shops seem to stock them!!! :mad:

They used to be on Play.com, but were constantly out of stock, and now they're not even showing up in the search!

So bloody annoying!

I have Pride FC, and it's pretty deadly alright ;), but it'd be good to have a more recent game.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

Your best bet is to look through the second hand sections, I think I saw throwdown in smyths on jervis street a good while back. I resorted to buying it on amazon after looking around for it, excellent multi player game, single player wasn't all that good, and it's a bit of a button basher.

Chances are you'll be able to find it on ebay if you can't find it in shops.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Yeah it's on Amazon, but I'd prefer to not have to order it online. I'll probably end up having to though :(

Any ideas why it's not in any shops? Is it cos it's too violent, or is it just a case of not enough support?

I suppose it's the latter, since GTA is available everywhere :p

Advertisement