Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fs mobiles

Options
  • 02-09-2006 4:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭

hi ya- im not new here but i have just come back on after a while and i cant find fs mobiles anywhere- anyone have a link? Thanks xxx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Yep its there but in a different format (like the rest of the Shop category) was changed not that long ago, see the adverts.ie menu at the top left? Go to adverts.ie->For Sale Adverts->Mobiles FS. Welcome back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭pepper

Ruu wrote:
    Yep its there but in a different format (like the rest of the Shop category) was changed not that long ago, see the adverts.ie menu at the top left? Go to adverts.ie->For Sale Adverts->Mobiles FS. Welcome back.
    k i found it- but somethings happened to it there is no post topic buton on it anywhere

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It is a bit different to the old format alright. Theres a few buttons on the top right, post ad is the one you are looking for I believe. If you have any other issues theres a Support forum under the same adverts.ie menu.

Advertisement