Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest boss in a game

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

the Ninja Gaiden bosses were animal! te first boss is a cnut when you start playing, like Squall said. TBH the last fight was a let down, I did it in my 2nd try, but it took nearly 20 to beat the Nunchaku boss

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

I remember giving up with Final Fantasy 8 because one of the last bosses (in the game) involved your team being picked at random, so you had no realistic way of making sure you had a strong team to face it. So unless you spent hours maxing out the stats on every character in your team & equiping them with the strongest materials, I would get nobbled in the endfight with an already very tough boss :(

Mind you I haven't played it since then so it could have been teenage wussiness. FF7 had a nice learning curve, least it felt you could beat the end bosses there (bar 1 or 2 exceptions)

I had a way around the FF8 problem: simply kill off any characters you don't want yourself until you're left with your chosen 3.

I hated Jinpachi too, he was sometimes impossible against some of the not-so-great characters.

Advertisement