Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone having problems with dreambox with Gemini image and chorus BB

• 02-09-2006 11:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,094 ✭✭✭✭

used to have no problems getting addons from the internet with Gemini image now I cannot connect to the addon site via the dreambox I think it must have something to do with chorus, but just want to verify with any other Chorus users outthere.

Thanks

Snake

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

I think this is more a Broadband query than a Satellite.

Is Chorus/UPC blocking ports these days?

What port does the service use?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

What version of Gemini are you using? They may have disabled the old addon url. Cant check my install of Gemini till I get back home but can tell you it was working last tuesday on an install of gemini 3.10

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,094 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Well I've tried both 3.10 and 3.0 with no joy, its wierd as I can telnet to the DB and ping boards.ie from within without issue. Are you using Chorus?

Thanks

Snake ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Nope dont use Chorus.

Hey Ronan,

couldn't get it working with Gemini, any version so went with PLI Flubber image, this one I can download cams/settings etc straight from the internet.

Cheers

Snake ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭Druid

Sounds like a DNS issue on chorus. Try to grab the bluepannel xml file via Firefox on your computer.

Must try the flubber image. Were you able to download addons for flubber via the dreambox ?

Hi

Yes i was which is strange that one image works and one doesn't, its not a bad image worth a try

Snake ;)

Advertisement