Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Well i purchased to day!

Options
  • 03-09-2006 12:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,057 ✭✭✭✭

Went to look at a few more e46s, in the end i decided to go for the orient blue 323ci i saw last week.

00, 53000 miles, 17" mtec rims, grey leather sports interior and climate control and mfsw, orient blue.

Pretty happy, picking it up next saturday, richie and al @ ac car sales gave it the once over and told me its in good order save for two small jobs needing doing which the garage is gonna do!

So, ive a few things i want to do:

a) i want a proper polish and wax job done, some scratches that should polish out, i want a real good job done, was thinkin of getting it done in beacon in sandyford, anywhere better in south dublin?

b) i was thinking a full chrome/silver kidney grill would look nice with the navy? are they considered okay or a bit chavvy? where is the best place to get them?

c) theres an m badge on it, id rather take it off and put on a 323 badge, where would i get one? dealers?

d) any other common mods? chrome rings for inside dials? and angel eyes, anything else?

cheers

preview pics

cyrusir-26082006042.jpg

cyrusir-26082006043.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭pa daly

Nice tackies man!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

Right I'm going to be of no use, but a really stunning car!

I presume since you're taking the M badge off it's not a genuine M?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

Weird..

Both other people and myself went to the bother of writing stuff in this thread and now it's been deleted.

What's going on lads? :mad:

Cyrus it's a mint job - well done. I'd maybe stick on the 18" sport wheels that you see on a lot of coupes and 5 series these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

I'd clean and feed the leather too - that colour is a bit of a nightmare to keep looking well.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,057 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Big Balls wrote:
    Weird..

Both other people and myself went to the bother of writing stuff in this thread and now it's been deleted.

What's going on lads? :mad:

Cyrus it's a mint job - well done. I'd maybe stick on the 18" sport wheels that you see on a lot of coupes and 5 series these days.

Hey bigballs, i might, dunno if ill bother tho, the ones on are 17" staggered m sport rims and i kinda like em, also ill probably only keep it for a year, not worth the extra cash for the short term

what happened with stuff deleted??

@anan

itll only be me and my girlfriend and im a neat freak, ill give it a good clean, it should be fine, got some really good liquid leather feed

• Advertisement
Advertisement