Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swotstop.ie??????

Options
  • 03-09-2006 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

Hi all,

Has anybody here used www.swotstop.ie??

I signed up and paid via paypal last week as I'm doing my Leaving Cert this year but I've heard nothing back from them with regards to a username/password and now the site seems to have disappeared.

Anyone else had any experience with them?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

If they don't come back, and you want to chase them for your money, here is the address of the company owns the site:
    OSIRIS PRODUCTIONS,
    6 Shelbourne Villas,
    Farranshone,
    Limerick,
    Ireland.

Tel/Fax: +353 61 458981
    The registered owner according to whois.ie is a Denis Costello.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 Conor S

I might just do that,

If they don't come back I will be quite disappointed because I really liked the idea of Leaving Cert grinds available via Podcasts.

Does anyone know another comany which provides this service?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Budo.Judo.Kev

Really, you must be joking. Just read your book.

I meant using these in addition to reading the book,

Besides I find it would be much easier to concentrate on audio grinds than to written text.

Also it would save having to carry a book around with me all the time :rolleyes:

Bump

• Advertisement
Advertisement