Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Shi*ty Spirit Schedules

• 03-09-2006 1:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Steve Angello and Sander Kleinenberg are playin in October. Would love to go to both of them but they're playin on a SUNDAY. WTF?? Do spirit not realise people work on a friday plus the fact that there's no Nitelinks on a sunday?? Its fu*ckin ridiculous. So even if I did go I'd be lookin at a €40 - 50 taxi ride home - load of balls!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

The Spirit people don't care about the music, all it is is a place in which to stand around drinking bacardi breezers and heino. I'd be surprised if more than a handful of people there on the night even know who Sander Kleinenberg is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭harryballs

Steve Angello is playing on BANK HOLIDAY sunday in spirit and i for one am definitley going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

unlucky for you

really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Sico wrote:
    The Spirit people don't care about the music, all it is is a place in which to stand around drinking bacardi breezers and heino. I'd be surprised if more than a handful of people there on the night even know who Sander Kleinenberg is.

Id be inclined to agree here,give me a small club like The Belvedere,etc anyday where you'll get good atmosphere and non pretentious people compared to the likes of Spirit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭CTRob

not to start an arguement but i agree wit jonny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 ClubEire

Sunday is also gay night in Spirit is it not ?

Freaky **** the last time I was in there on a Sunday for Timo Maas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭topdog8

everyone has mant pionts about spirit most people that drink there arent there for thye music just for the drink. i saying that i went bout 2 weeks ago for the first time in about a year i got a bit of a shock. it was crowded with alot of eastern europeans who love there tunes and the athmosphere was great. ill defo be heading to both nights

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

People love to bad mouth Spirit on this forum. A lot of people just think they are too cool for a large club that attracts a wide vaiety of people. I haven't been there in a good while but I used to go there a lot and I always had a good time. Its more than just a room with music like many other clubs, its more of a show, and as there are 3 floors there is more variety depending on your tastes.

most people dont like it because its populated by morons

• Advertisement

Helix wrote:
    most people dont like it because its populated by morons

Thanks be to god this message board isn't,
    as far as i can see its only you

youd think that wouldnt you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,583 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Thread locked,

Harryballs - ease up on the personal abuse.

Helix - Less on the baiting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement