Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo's and acne

Options
  • 03-09-2006 5:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

hello all
    i was wondering what the craic is with getting tattooed over acne i have some on my chest and want to cover it with a tattoo if possible

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

I know from personal experience that tattooing over ACNE SCARS turns out fine but I wouldn't recommend getting tattooed over acne. Just wait til it''s finished before you get the tattoo so you don't end up with a crappy looking tattoo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

There's a risk of spreading infection if you tattoo over acne, nomally it's something that you shouldn't do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭j0e

i know the pain bai, been waiting ages for my shoulder/back to clear up :S

• Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Bit extreme getting a tattoo to cover a problem that will not be an issue in a few years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 still learning

I'm 25 now my old man is 46 and still is affected on his back so maybe I'll be waiting a while
    extreme -nah any excuse to get a new tatt:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 standdownblaire

not so sure you should do it over acne....may be painful and also could cause an infection:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭greenkittie

Go to your doctor and get him to perscribe stuff to clear it up, easy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 822 ✭✭✭Kastro

most tattoo artists with a bit of cop on would just turn you down plain and simple.. why not get a tattoo where your not affected?

Advertisement