Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perlico Broadband

• 03-09-2006 5:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭

has anybody had any expieriance with these. are they any good. they seem to be a lot cheaper than eircom. a tenner a month.
    also does anybody know if you have to change both your telephone and broadband to perlico or can you just get the broadband off of these and stay with eircom for the phone????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭Foxwood

looder wrote:
    has anybody had any expieriance with these. are they any good. they seem to be a lot cheaper than eircom. a tenner a month.
    Everyone is a tenner a month cheaper than Eircom!

BT charge €20 for the same service that eircom charges €29.99. UTV charge €20.99, Digiweb charge €22.99. (Okay, only BT is actually a tenner cheaper, but you get the point).
    also does anybody know if you have to change both your telephone and broadband to perlico or can you just get the broadband off of these and stay with eircom for the phone????
    I'm pretty certain that you have to use perlico for your calls too.

If you're going to change providers (and why would you want to stay with eircom anyay?) then BT offers the best bundled prices.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

You have to transfer all to Perlico to get their BB. They resell UTV BB(who resell Eircom BB). I'd put them in the same bracket as Imagine, Gaelic Telecom etal, to be avoided.
    BT have better deals in my opinion.
    BB on it's own €20
    BB & line rental €35
    BB, line rental & local, national & UK calls anytime €45
    EDIT: Foxy got there before me. Must type faster :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

thanks lads. i'm a novice to this whole broadband stuff so your advice was most helpful

Advertisement