Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yeats' Dance Plays

Options
  • 03-09-2006 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Apparently the whole "Cuchulain Cyle" will be put on in the National Library in November for the third time ever. What a treat! It will be a bit like when the whole Synge cycle was put on in the Olympia a few years ago. I saw Purgatory in Trinity theatre a week or two ago, but I've always wanted to see Yeats' dance plays. More info : http://www.nli.ie/yeats

Very cheap too!

Did anyone see Ulick O'Connor's recent "Noh play" Submarine in Bewley's Theatre? What was it like. I hope I'm not disappointed by the "Dance Plays"!!! There are some interesting masks in the Library's new Yeats exhibition, but I still find it hard to imagine what they will be like. Has anyone ever seen them performed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 cyne

This starts today!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement