Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J-Rockers

• 03-09-2006 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Just wanted to know if anoyone has EVER heard of them. And if you have what your favourite song is..?
    Mine is Obscure. The video is amazing. ^-^
    Theyre my favourite band but they seriously need to get more known over here...so that they'll start playing here. O_O"" i desperately need to see them.
    xx

More J-rock bands worth mentioning....
    -Miyavi (hes amazing on guitar. - fav songs POP-is-DEAD and Are you ready to ROCK? ) ^-^
    -Gazette (Theyre amazing. Look Amazing too. Fav song - Doro Darake no Seishun )
    -L'arc en Ciel
    -Phantasmagoria ( Fairy Time Memory )
    -Malice Mizer ( -Beast Of Blood-)
    -X-Japan ( Scars - Amazing Song )
    -Ayumi Hamasaki - (Shes not really a jrocker but her style of music ranges from Electronic to Pop to Techno to Rock - Which i think is really cool - all styles suit her..... but Never Ever is one of her rockier songs...worth hearing XD)

And yea you could say im a bit obsessed. But id be more obsessed if they were available to buy over here. Its too hard for me to get their music.
    :(

Comments

Advertisement