Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody Need Notes?

Options
  • 03-09-2006 7:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭

I have 2 Less Stress More Success books - Irish and Maths (both ordinary level) which I have no use for anymore. I'll send them in the post if anybody feels they could use them this year (they are last years editions which will be pretty spot on similar to this years). Also have some English notes I made myself using notes I got from the Institute of Education Easter Grinds which are very good in the following topics:

Poetry
    Michael Longley
    Elizabeth Bishop
    Sylvia Plath
    W.B. Yeats

King Lear
    Theme of Filial Ingratitude

Comparitive Studies
    Cultural Context (Witness, Silas Marner & Juno and the Paycock)
    Literary Genre (Witness, Silas Marner & Juno and the Paycock)

If youre interested in any of them, let me know. kevyn_doran@hotmail.com (might be better to add me to MSN rather than send an email as currently I have over 400 unread messages which I dont intend to check lol). Cheers.

Comments

Archimedes wrote:
    Also have some English notes I made myself using notes I got from the Institute of Education Easter Grinds which are very good in the following topics

Beware the wrath of an infringement of the Institute's copyright on the notes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Wrote them out by hand myself, no direct quotes. Lets see them try.

Advertisement