Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for really cheap domain

Options
  • 03-09-2006 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭

I only have €4.10 or ( $5.25 for american registrars) left in the paypal account and i want to get a domain with it(not a .info or .name one)

Anyone know of any good places to get one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 mad ringo

Try Globat. $1.99 domains, but tech support is crap. And try Netfirms, they usually have domains sorted in an hour. Domains are about $5

.tk's are free, last time I checked.

dot.tk's are cool once you disable the adverts, frame and other stoof

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭#Smokey#

netfirms need credit card and .tk aint my type of thing and globat only do hosting.

Im only looking for a domain

if i sent someone $5 could they register a domain on netfirms for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

US$5.25 is a full dollar less than the cost of a domain to a registrar. Unless you get a below-cost discounted special, you wont find one for that price - especially not since the paypal fees will mean the registrar actually gets a decent amount less than $5 from you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭#Smokey#

well netfirms has a .net domain priced for 4.95 so including paypal fees shouldnt be over 5.25 should it?

The domains offer must have ended with Globat

Advertisement