Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford Fiesta

• 03-09-2006 9:06pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭

Hi all, i justb recently got me a ford fiesta 1.25 lx, without the user manual. :rolleyes:

I was wondering if any of ye with this car couuld tell me how to savestations on the radio. i can find the chanels i want but cant store them in place.

any help appreciated :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Press and hold the button for the preset where you wish to store it. This works for most stereos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭fletch

Hi all, i justb recently got me a ford fiesta 1.25 lx, without the user manual. :rolleyes:

I was wondering if any of ye with this car couuld tell me how to savestations on the radio. i can find the chanels i want but cant store them in place.

any help appreciated :D
    Just press and hold the number when you're on the station you want and you'll hear a beep and then that's it saved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

A+ lads, i wasnt holding the button in long enough! :o

Advertisement