Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Take-away food query-- license?

Options
  • 03-09-2006 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭

If you already have a restaurant and say want to do pizza and pasta for take away do you need to obtain a licence? I have googled but cannot find any info!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,632 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

dragona wrote:
    If you already have a restaurant and say want to do pizza and pasta for take away do you need to obtain a licence? I have googled but cannot find any info!

There used to be seperate Eat-in and Take-out licences, but i think it changed about ten years back.

You should also check planning permissions, you might need to get a change.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

yes you do.i asked my father and he said from planning autority.he has afew takeaways so he would know.
    where is yours based.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,953 ✭✭✭dvdfan

Yeah, as above poster said. If you read up about the pizza franchising they say their biggest obsticles are getting planning permission for a take-away license. Dont know how much it costs though

Advertisement