Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Azeureus

• 03-09-2006 10:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

i've just downloaded azuerues, and i have windows xp and am using the windows firewall. by the way is the windows firewall any good? i have an esat bt broadband subscription. and im getting NAT errors. can someone please tell me how to solve this problem? i'll sacrifice 100 big mac's in their honour.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Would it not be quicker to just use google than to register here and your first post to be a question that could have been answered with a quick google search??
    Its probably your router.. thats what handles NAT
    http://www.portforward.com/
    select router... has most on there and go from there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Moving to net/comms

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Ruddiger_1 wrote:
    i've just downloaded azuerues, and i have windows xp and am using the windows firewall. by the way is the windows firewall any good? i have an esat bt broadband subscription. and im getting NAT errors. can someone please tell me how to solve this problem? i'll sacrifice 100 big mac's in their honour.

You should get something better than the XP firewall.

Zonealarm free addition is free and a certain improvement.

I used to use azuerues, but moved to uTorrent, much less resource hungry application and more features.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭dvoakes

Gerard, is uTorrent really that much better? I've been using Azerues aswell but I have noticed it being a bit greedy.

Advertisement