Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Any West Ham Supporters

• 03-09-2006 10:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭

Will be in London next Sunday and wondering what would the chances be of getting a single ticket to West Ham v A Villa next Sunday if I went up to the ground?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

id say youd get one easy enough but considerin what has happened with the club what with signings and all I expect it to be a sell out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

was hoping to go and see West Ham v Newcastle on the 17th but I doubt I'll be able to get tickets now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

okidoki987 wrote:
    Will be in London next Sunday and wondering what would the chances be of getting a single ticket to West Ham v A Villa next Sunday if I went up to the ground?

Currently on general sale, website states that Advance booking is strongly recommended.

http://www.whufc.com/
    kinaldo wrote:
    was hoping to go and see West Ham v Newcastle on the 17th but I doubt I'll be able to get tickets now

Sold out.

As an aside, its not advisable for fans of the away team to go into the home end at any PL ground unless they can remain very restrained. I saw two Spurs fans get a hiding at Wigan last year for celebrating Davids' goal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,563 ✭✭✭kinaldo

Sold out.

As an aside, its not advisable for fans of the away team to go into the home end at any PL ground unless they can remain very restrained. I saw two Spurs fans get a hiding at Wigan last year for celebrating Davids' goal.
    Damn, was gonna go over with a West Ham fan but I guess he was too lazy to get tickets on time. At least I'll get to see Newcastle at home to Fulham this Saturday :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Four of us went to Anfield last season for the Chelsea game and were in the front of the kop. My dad had his Chelsea jersey on under his jumper, the other two lads are spurs fans. My dad was having a good laugh with a middle aged couple before the game but kept the top zipped up when it started to fill up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

well of course it is liverpool fans. Took a risk just sittin there. the filthy knackers could probably sniff him out :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

As an aside, its not advisable for fans of the away team to go into the home end at any PL ground unless they can remain very restrained.

Mate was at Man Utd v Leeds (when they were still in the Prem) and 2 Leeds blokes were removed from the stands for their own safety after cheering when Leeds scored.

Another mate (Liverpool supporter) was at MU match sitting in the middle of the MU supporters with a jacket covering his Liverpool jersey and roared when Liverpool scored when it suddenly started to "rain".
    He couldn't understand it until he looked up and saw some Utd supporters throwing their bottles of water over him and some spitting on him.
    He kept his mouth shut after that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Cheers therecklessone.

70 Euro approx for a stand ticket for Sunday and that's not even for an
    A fixture.
    Wonder what it will cost when the 2 Argies start playing for them? :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Evad lhorg banned for a week.

kdjac

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

okidoki987 wrote:
    Cheers therecklessone.

70 Euro approx for a stand ticket for Sunday and that's not even for an
    A fixture.

Welcome to London I'm afraid. It can cost up to €110 for a ticket at Spurs for our category A games (west upper halfway line)

:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement