Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

frozen rodents

Options
  • 03-09-2006 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭

does anyone know of any online irish suppliers of frozen mice or rats so i can buy in bulk? or maybe a british site that delivers to ireland?

thanks for the help!

p.s they must be reliable, i don't want the mice/rats arriving defrosted, thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

I would be a bit wary of anything frozen delivered by mail from the UK tbh.
    You would never know what has been defrosted and refrozen and would have no idea of age.
    May I ask? (Curiosity gets the better of me ;) ) Why would'nt you buy from an Irish supplier?

b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

You would not get a shipment from the uk that would be frozen - not unless you are willing to pay for a refrigerated van to deliver to you??

How many frozen rodents do you need? & what are you feeding?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Reptile Lover

mate of mines is big in to reptiles,his site is http://www.forumsvibe.com/reptiles/ log in there and ask him,i'm sure if he don't know one in ireland that delivers then you won't find a suppler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭SCI

I've got rodents form camzoo and frozen direct and they where all frozen.Most pet shop in Ireland are getting there rodent from the uk anyway.

Advertisement