Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which WWE Wrestler are you? (quiz)

• 04-09-2006 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=117725

Fun little yoke to pass the time,I'm Christian :D

You scored as Christian.

You got so many fans you cant even count them all! At least you THINK you do... You’re too busy being full of yourself and naming your show after a nudity scene and talking about yourself not being a Creepy Little Bastard. But face the facts! CLB= You! But behind the scenes, you really work hard and put your heart in whatever it is you do. Unfortunately, you're under appreciated and its proven to you when the one thing you've busted your ass for screws you over at the end. But its ok! There's always TNA!

Christian

75%
    The Undertaker

63%
    Chris Jericho

63%
    Stone Cold

56%
    Matt Hardy

56%
    Triple H

50%
    JBL

50%
    Mick Foley

50%
    Edge

50%
    Spike Dudley

50%
    John Cena

44%
    Eugene

38%

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

3rd most like me = Mick Foley 75%

2nd most like me = The Undertaker 81%

two legends and prob my favourite two wrestlers

most like me = Spike Dudley... makes sense if im Foley-esque but didnt see that one coming.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

You scored as Mick Foley.
    Everyone loves you for who you are and what you do. Life is hard at times but you'll always keep a smile on your face. You win some and you lose some, but hey, that's life. Nothing brings you more pleasure than a smile on someone else's face. Even after all those chair shots to the head, you're still the smartest bastard of the group. You will write a book about your life or have someone write one about you. Oh and for some reason, you keep a sock in your pants. His name is Mr.Socko.

Mick Foley

88%
    Chris Jericho

81%
    Eugene

81%
    JBL

69%
    Spike Dudley

63%
    The Undertaker

63%
    Triple H

56%
    Stone Cold

56%
    Matt Hardy

56%
    John Cena

31%
    Edge

31%
    Christian

25%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Worst.Quiz.Ever made not an ounce of sense but anyway..:)

Everyone loves you for who you are and what you do. Life is hard at times but you'll always keep a smile on your face. You win some and you lose some, but hey, that's life. Nothing brings you more pleasure than a smile on someone else's face. Even after all those chair shots to the head, you're still the smartest bastard of the group. You will write a book about your life or have someone write one about you. Oh and for some reason, you keep a sock in your pants. His name is Mr.Socko.

Mick Foley 81%
    Matt Hardy 75%
    John Cena 69%
    Chris Jericho 56%
    Spike Dudley 50%
    Eugene 44%
    The Undertaker 38%
    JBL 38%
    Triple H 31%
    Christian 25%
    Stone Cold 13%
    Edge 0%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,873 ✭✭✭RichieLawlor

You scored as Triple H.

There is nothing better than being in your shoes! Because you weren't made by the people. You MAKE the people. Everything they have is because of you! And if you want it back, you'll take it! Same goes with anything you want in life. If you want it bad enough, you'll attain it no matter how! You show no mercy on anything that is put against you because quite frankly, you are that damn good! But admit it! You're still where you are because you're banging the boss’ kid! Yeah I said it. SO WHAT

Triple H

100%

Mick Foley

75%

The Undertaker

75%

Chris Jericho

75%

Edge

75%

Matt Hardy

75%

Eugene

50%

Stone Cold

50%

Spike Dudley

25%

John Cena

25%

JBL

25%

Christian

25%

I really am cool:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

The sock in my pants thing isn't true, btw

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

I got Triple H!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

You scored as Christian.

You got so many fans you cant even count them all! At least you THINK you do... You’re too busy being full of yourself and naming your show after a nudity scene and talking about yourself not being a Creepy Little Bastard. But face the facts! CLB= You! But behind the scenes, you really work hard and put your heart in whatever it is you do. Unfortunately, you're under appreciated and its proven to you when the one thing you've busted your ass for screws you over at the end. But its ok! There's always TNA!

Christian

94%

The Undertaker

88%

Matt Hardy

88%

Eugene

69%

Spike Dudley

56%

Mick Foley

56%

Edge

50%

John Cena

50%

Chris Jericho

38%

Stone Cold

31%

Triple H

31%

JBL

25%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

Mick Foley 81%

Chris Jericho 81%

Matt Hardy 69%

Stone Cold 63%

JBL 63%

The Undertaker 50%

Spike Dudley 50%

Eugene 50%

John Cena 50%

Christian 44%

Triple H 44%

Edge 25%

Foley and Jericho = a Hardcore Rockstar i guess :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

1134297842Y2J302.jpg
    You scored as Chris Jericho.

You're into all the colorful and trendy stuff. EXPENSIVE Jeritron 5000s and glittery pants. Screw RAP! You're a HUGE rock star! Or at least listen to it. If you look up your name in the dictionary it will read: LARGER THAN LIFE LIVING LEGEND! One problem though: You're too full of yourself at times and believe the world revolves around you. Back in the days of Galileo you would've been HUNG for such a thought! But you don't give a damn JUNIOR cause the rest of the people are all ASSCLOWNS!

Spike Dudley

69%

Chris Jericho

69%

Stone Cold

63%

Mick Foley

50%

Matt Hardy

50%

Triple H

50%

John Cena

50%

The Undertaker

44%

JBL

38%

Christian

38%

Eugene

31%

Edge

31%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,009 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

You scored as The Undertaker. :D

You are the Lord of Darkness. NOTHING CAN STOP YOU! Why? Because not only are you menacing physically but mentally as well! That's hard to do! Also, the overwhelming respect you get by everyone else adds to your invulnerability! You're engulfed by Darkness no question about it. And if you want, you'll bring unlucky souls WITH YOU! When the inevitable comes, you WILL NOT REST IN PEACE!

The Undertaker

100%

Edge

75%

Stone Cold

69%

John Cena

63%

Spike Dudley

56%

Triple H

56%

Chris Jericho

50%

Mick Foley

50%

Matt Hardy

50%

Christian

31%

Eugene

25%

JBL

25%

Mick Foley
    100%

Eugene
    69%

Triple H
    69%

Christian
    63%

Matt Hardy
    63%

The Undertaker
    56%

Spike Dudley
    56%

Chris Jericho
    56%

JBL
    44%

John Cena
    25%

Edge
    19%

Stone Cold
    0%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

You scored as Edge.

You = asshole! You are all about yourself and are not scared to show it. You had a best friend once but you screwed him over by getting with HIS girlfriend! Or are intending to... But who needs friends? Ass is all you need. Not many people like you. Not even the people that DON'T know you in the internet! If you were in a ring surrounded by thousands of people you would hear them chant "Asshole!" You look at the front row, you see your mom with a megaphone leading the chant. YOU SUCK AS A PERSON.

Edge

63%
    Chris Jericho

63%
    Triple H

56%
    The Undertaker

56%
    Mick Foley

50%
    JBL

44%
    Stone Cold

38%
    John Cena

38%
    Spike Dudley

38%
    Matt Hardy

31%
    Christian

19%
    Eugene

13%

Guess I'm Rated R. :cool:

do you have a skanky hoe too?

pschhh id take her :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 goonthedan

ph3n0m says bye bye, you insult one, you insult them all :)

but you are THE man

much respect to you

i am 26 btw. thanks for asking. hope you drop by again

goonthedan wrote:
    u guys are really sad............... seriously how old r ya,,, i only cum on 4 advice not to see if i'm similar 2 a wrestler...............

You're right. If only we could be as mature as yourself and start non-sad threads like this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

You scored as Chris Jericho

You're into all the colorful and trendy stuff. EXPENSIVE Jeritron 5000s and glittery pants. Screw RAP! You're a HUGE rock star! Or at least listen to it. If you look up your name in the dictionary it will read: LARGER THAN LIFE LIVING LEGEND! One problem though: You're too full of yourself at times and believe the world revolves around you. Back in the days of Galileo you would've been HUNG for such a thought! But you don't give a damn JUNIOR cause the rest of the people are all ASSCLOWNS!

Chris Jericho

100%
    Spike Dudley

94%
    Eugene

94%
    Triple H

94%
    The Undertaker

88%
    Mick Foley

88%
    John Cena

75%
    Stone Cold

75%
    Matt Hardy

63%
    JBL

63%
    Christian

50%
    Edge

50%

I'm 94% like Eugene eh? wooo....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭seanironmaiden

You're right. If only we could be as mature as yourself and start non-sad threads like this one.

Check. Mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

I'm Triple H, yeah good one.
    oh and...
    BURN!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭timmy69

You scored as The Undertaker.

You are the Lord of Darkness. NOTHING CAN STOP YOU! Why? Because not only are you menacing physically but mentally as well! That's hard to do! Also, the overwhelming respect you get by everyone else adds to your invulnerability! You're engulfed by Darkness no question about it. And if you want, you'll bring unlucky souls WITH YOU! When the inevitable comes, you WILL NOT REST IN PEACE!

The Undertaker

88%

Stone Cold

75%

Chris Jericho

75%

John Cena

75%

Spike Dudley

75%

Triple H

69%

Christian

63%

JBL

56%

Matt Hardy

50%

Eugene

38%

Mick Foley

25%

Edge
    0%

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

You scored as Chris Jericho.

Chris Jericho

75%

Mick Foley

69%

The Undertaker

63%

Eugene

63%

JBL

56%

Matt Hardy

50%

Triple H

38%

Spike Dudley

38%

John Cena

38%

Christian

31%

Stone Cold

25%

Edge

13%

goonthedan wrote:
    u guys are really sad............... seriously how old r ya,,, i only cum on 4 advice not to see if i'm similar 2 a wrestler...............

you look for advice on a wrestling forum..... here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=127 this one might be better for the problems you may have

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I'm obviously a schizo. Suits Mick Foley I guess......

Mick Foley

69%
    Matt Hardy

69%
    Eugene

69%
    Spike Dudley

44%
    Chris Jericho

44%
    John Cena

38%
    JBL

38%
    Christian

38%
    Stone Cold

31%
    Edge

19%
    The Undertaker

19%
    Triple H

13%

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭oakers

You scored as Stone Cold.

Your 2 goals in life? Drink beer and fight! If the cops try to stop you, your wife makes bad cookies or if someone you don't know wants a handshake, you whoop their ass! You're a Stone Cold S.O.B but people still love yah! Why? Cause they wanna be like you! You're a role model! You're the reason that society will collapse. But who cares! Drink up! You're an outlaw and you love it. If someone don’t like it... you whoop their ass! Hah! AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!

Stone Cold

88%

The Undertaker

88%

Matt Hardy

63%

Mick Foley

50%

Spike Dudley

50%

Triple H

44%

John Cena

44%

Chris Jericho

44%

JBL

38%

Eugene

25%

Edge

25%

Christian

13%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

(Nice Quiz)

Chris Jericho 75%

Spike Dudley 75%

Mick Foley 75%

Eugene 69%

Triple H 63%

Matt Hardy 56%

Christian 50%

Edge 44%

John Cena 38%

The Undertaker 38%

JBL 31%

Stone Cold 25%

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭triple h

i scored as chris jericho. how come it was not HHH. i am not a fan of jericho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

You scored as The Undertaker.

• Advertisement

i did the test a 2nd time ( i did not bother cutting and pasting my results) and i am like spike duddley the 2nd time 86% like him. i was 75% like jericho this time. i am going to do it once more, tomorrow, just to see. i dont think this is a good test. fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

75% Triple H.....

My boyfriend made me take the test.
    I dread to think what he'll be fantasising about next time he body slams me!:eek:

LadyJ wrote:
    75% Triple H.....

My boyfriend made me take the test.
    I dread to think what he'll be fantasising about next time he body slams me!:eek:

Hmm...the good news is that he'll soon ask you if he can put his head between your legs. The bad news is that he'll want you to give him a pedigree. ;)

my 3rd and final time to take the test --- i was 88% like all these guys --jericho, spike, jbl and lord save me john cena.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I'm not a scruff though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭Mad Dog

You scored as John Cena.

You took this test, your result was John Cena!
    You brush with Colgate, your teeth couldn't be cleanah!
    The Man attempts to screw you but you always come out on top!
    Your rhymes are so nasty, you make the competition pop!
    Who needs in-ring skills? You got a PS2 in the back!
    You bought Bullet Proof cause you ran out of crack!
    F Me? I say F-U! I’ll be who I wanna be!
    The people love me but you sir, YOU CANT SEE ME!

John Cena

94%

Triple H

94%

Chris Jericho

88%

The Undertaker

88%

Eugene

88%

JBL

88%

Matt Hardy

81%

Edge

75%

Mick Foley

63%

Spike Dudley

63%

Christian

56%

Stone Cold

50%

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

I scored as The Undertaker.

The Undertaker 75%

Spike Dudley 69%

Matt Hardy 63%

John Cena 63%

Mick Foley 50%

Chris Jericho 50%

Christian 38%

JBL 38%

Triple H 38%

Eugene 25%

Stone Cold 25%

Edge 0%

He's one of my all time favorites so I'm happy with that.

Advertisement