Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

George Metzger

Options
  • 04-09-2006 8:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am looking for an old friend from College days, His name is George Metzger and he has done some incredible pen and ink illustrations as well as sci-fi and comix work. He authored a sci-fi comix many years ago. I knew George in the early 1950's in California ans we were involved in the Bezerkley, CA Fandom scene. I last saw Geo. in San Francisco, CA in the sixties.

Thank you for taking the time to read this note.

WmcJ / Sravaka

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

Have you tried googling him? Or getting in touch with whoever published his work? They may possibly have up to date contact details for him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Sravaka

Thanks for the input. At first I thought that everything on Google was the same as I had found sometime back but now I see that one of his ink drawings has sold through an art auction house. http://www.askart.com/askart/artist.aspx?artist=11009045
    I will check and see if it is a free subscription and if so I will check on his sales price. I have one of his pieces and wish I had more. But, who had any money then when jug wine and a pack of Camels liquidated my worldy collection of coin in those days.

I know a few people in the animation world. Perhaps they will have heard of or from George. He is younger than I am(isn't everyone), something like66 or 67.

WmcJ / Sravaka

Advertisement