Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fashion Dilemma

• 04-09-2006 9:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Myself and my boyfriend have been away for a year and are returning to Ireland via Paris. Having just recieved our tax back from OZ we want to splash out on some clothes, but have no idea what is fashionable for Autumn /Winter 2006! Sick of looking at sari's and hippy clothes! can you PLEASE help us in what to buy?
    We are late 20's (oops nearly 30) I'm small but my boyfriend in medium build!All suggestions gratefully accepted! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Sheera

Hey there

It would be useful to have a look at a few UK or Ireland based fashion websites - Handbag in particular is quite good:

http://www.handbag.com/fashion/home/

Not sure what's in for guys but for women the major trends seem to be:

sixties style shift dresses (sixties style clothes in general really)
    leopard print & dogstooth print
    tartan
    grey
    ankle boots
    jumper dresses
    over sized handbags
    skinny jeans
    wide-leg slouchy trousers

That's all I can think of at the mo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Patters, Patters and More patterns! Plaid, Stripes, Spots, Tartan, and in terms of textures, there's a lot of woollen stuff in the shops this season. Thank God designers have come to their sense and there's a lot of warm clothes in the shops, even the short skirts are made of thick wool, and you can always find some heavy tights to wear underneath them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Little M

Many thanks for the Advise... the handbag website is great...
    Off I go now to melt the CC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Oh what I'd give to be you! Have fun ;) Check out H&M while your over there, they have a lot of the stuff I mentioned before at very good prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭doctor evil

Why don`t you just buy what you like?.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 The Flower

Hi pet
    now you knwo i am no fashion expert but couldn't et email to work so thought i would say hi through this took nearly as long as had to register etc but finally got both working so doubling up
    anyway enjoy the rest of your travels
    fatten up a little or you won't find any clothes to fit you at all

love judes::p

Advertisement