Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lockers

Options
  • 04-09-2006 9:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭

I hate wasting a whole thread on a little question but here goes, can anyone tell me how much hiring a locker in the Arts block for a year costs? (or what was the price last year for instance? thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

It was 15 for the year last year and you got 5 back the end of the year when you returned your key as far as I remember

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

^ cheers, that's alot cheaper than I thought it would be!

No hassle - I'm going to presume it's going up again this year though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

It hasn't gone up in the last three years... UCDD Are losing their touch... :)

Well see I had a huge jump in cost between first and second year as my locker cost went from nothing to 15e (and yes i had a locker for nothing)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Well the guides for orientation are getting their locker free as a benefit in kind for "guiding".

That includes me.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

Chakar wrote:
    Well the guides for orientation are getting their locker free as a benefit in kind for "guiding".

That includes me.:)
    I forgot that!! Score!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

It was €15 last year and the year before Steph. Maybe you just got lucky.

You get €5 back when you return your key and receipt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

When can you get lockers in Quinn?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭Umaro

In Quinn I recall that we got them after about 3 days. It may depend on what year you're in (I was just starting). My locker didn't really get much use though, the second semester I reckon I opened it about 3 times..

At least I remembered my receipt though, I got to claim back my lovely €5 deposit - screw you Brady! It's mine!!

• Advertisement

Blush_01 wrote:
    It was €15 last year and the year before Steph. Maybe you just got lucky.

You get €5 back when you return your key and receipt.

I was in a special school in first year i.e. we had our own building not on campus so we all got our own lockers for nothing.

Advertisement