Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ghopal's Kitchen - Indian.

Options
  • 04-09-2006 9:24am
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I got a take away from this place last night and it was really excellent.

100% cooked to order, friendly people, and it has parking outside the door. The Rogan Josh was perfect.

The location is adjacent to Colbert Railway Station. Alongside Austin Quinlivan's (?) pub I think.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭Crea

Have to say that The Indira in the Greenpark Shopping Centre near Lidl gets my vote. The most amazing food freshly cooked.
    Must try your place too though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

do you know I've never tried an Indian Take away :cool:

what would be a good choice (or two) to try .... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Indira 061 467888 - No.14 - Kadhai Chicken - Get some Pilau rice with that. ;)

- Thank me later.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Indira is a bit the wrong side of town for me tbh. Can you park outside?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

Kadhai Chicken - Get some Pilau rice with that.

O-key-doke ..... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Cardinal

I live on the north side of town but I still go to Indira if I can. It's a take-away only, really. There's parking outside. The food is the best Indian in town IMO.

Advertisement