Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What I saw on Sunday

Options
  • 04-09-2006 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,125 ✭✭✭

A grey garda horse cantering along the Howth Road riderless. The animal got spooked in Fairview Park, threw the poor Gard and pegged up the Howth road.

Both Rider and Horse are fine I believe.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Did you hear the one about Garda Baloney who was recently appointed to the Garda mounted Unit?

After his first patrol out on the horse around Dublin's inner city, he comes back to the station looking all confused. When the Sargeant sees Baloney looking under the horse and shaking his head, he decides to investigate.

"Baloney, whats the matter with you"

"Well its like dis Sarge, I was out doin' the patrollin' like, when all I hear is dem Jackeen kids pointing and shouting "will you look at the size of the pr*ck on dat horse"".

"So what Baloney, have you nuthin' better to worry about"

"But Sarge, this horse is a mare"
    :D:D:D:D

Advertisement