Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Colours in training?

Options
  • 04-09-2006 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

Any chance we could organise for people to wear certain colour jerseys to training, because its extremely tough to play with 15+ people you don't really know, all wearing random colours.

I've pretty much any colour. Maybe we could have a red team and a blue team, if thats at all feasible?

Or if you don't have either of those, just suggest another colour?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Draupnir

Good idea, Ill be wearing a navy Ireland jersey on Thursday

Be a good idea to get bibs out of the money that is leftover spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,835 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Bibs should deffo be bought alright!

This fits the nerd persona:

6e_1_b.JPG

but I think these and these would be better..

yellow and blue, yellow and red, two very contrasting colours would be the best option. Yellow and green, blue and red wouldn't be the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭LoBo

Everyone bring a light + a dark/coloured jersey and we'll be alright. A set of bibs then once we get all the cash..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Well if someone could buy them off ebay I'm sure the gaffer would reimburse you
    once he starts getting the subs in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Me da works for the corpo, I'll ask him to stroke a few illuminous ones.

• Advertisement

Hehe, I don't think high vis jackets would be the comfiest to play footy in, there pretty heavy compared to the likes of the ones in the 2nd link. We have the money, better to spend it on stuff we'd use rather than beer:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

cormie wrote:
    We have the money, better to spend it on stuff we'd use rather than beer:D

Really where?

If anyone works in town theres 10 bibs in Pro Team Capel Street for us, its €50 whoever gets them i transfer cash to them.

kdjac

Well, we will have the money if everyone who said they'll play pays and whatever the sponsor is paying;)

That's cool about the bibs in Pro Team, my friend might be able to get us about 10 old ones too, not sure what colour, not entirely sure if he can get any but sure we'll wait and see.

Advertisement