Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bmw 316i A Bit Sluggish..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

just spent the last half hour looking at that www.barryboys.co.uk its brilliant.....laughed my ass off. Really is worth a visit guys

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Barryboys is one the nets best kept secrets - okay thousands know but millions should know!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 602 ✭✭✭IrishRover

PMSL at the whole thread!
    rofl.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭NiSmO

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

NiSmO wrote:
    This post has been deleted.

Nice cars, but I think it's fairly clear that performance isn't high on the OP's list of priorities. How about a BMW 318Ci?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Anan1 wrote:
    Nice cars, but I think it's fairly clear that performance isn't high on the OP's list of priorities. How about a BMW 318Ci?

Or how about something more exclusive like a nice Mondeo?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

JHMEG wrote:
    nice Mondeo?

An oxymoron if ever I heard one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭legs11

had to get a word in here:D

i think the general consensus is that that hideous compact bmw is a total disaster, and the o/p really needs a reality check to even consider splashing 8 grand on that......

*pukes

get a 6 pot coupe and get a proper life..........

or else a civic vti as someone else said....

end of!

Advertisement