Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Deal Skirting and Architrave

Options
  • 04-09-2006 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where I can get this in west Dublin Kildare area. I can get any amount of white but can't find any red

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

did u try James Mcmahon in Finglas or Higginbottom in Coolock
    or call Grange builders providers in baldoyle or Noyeks in finglas

these are all maybes:)

• Registered Users Posts: 39,406 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I can't imagine why you are having trouble finding red deal. Its not like its uncommon. Try builders providers like the ones list above by ircoha.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Wobs

Hi,

Renaissance Flooring in Clondalkin definitley have red deal skirts not sure about architraves.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

Mellor wrote:
    I can't imagine why you are having trouble finding red deal. Its not like its uncommon. Try builders providers like the ones list above by ircoha.

Chadwicks, goodwins and my local providers haven't had any red deal in years. I've also tried various other timber suppliers with no luck.
    I could get rough planks or 8X4 sheets of it and make from that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Scratchface

I was always able to get 3X1 and 5X1 OGEE in red deal from Brooks Thomas in East Wall. They're gone from there now, but you could ring the Naas Rd branch. I take it you are not going to paint it ! Abbey woods in Baldoyle are definitly worth a call. They would have plenty of red deal in various plank sizes, and some times have some that are moulded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39,406 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

wouldn't be too expensive to find somebody that would run it through a spingle moulder once you had the planks too.

Advertisement