Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I am going to change my diet

• 04-09-2006 2:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 600 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Im quite skinny and have a low metabolism or high (whichever means you eat alot but don't put on much weight)

Im not sure if ppl here can help me or maybe I should go to a professional.

Anyways, at the moment im very unfit and have low energy. Most likely the reason I have low energy is because I am unfit but I would say my diet has alot to do with it also. I eat lots of red meat and my diet isn't balanced. I am taking up cycling as a hobby to get fit and in the future I hope to get into long distance road cycling.

I want to get my diet right, eat the right foods...drink enough water every day et cetera. I would also like to gain weight. I would have to give up the cycling if I started losing weight from the cycling.

Im also interested in these protein supplements...creatine and the like. What are ppls opionions of these and do they work? I have a tendancy to put on muscle rather than fat.

Cheers. Im going to post this in the fitness thread also.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

I think with any radical changes to exercise or diet routines that you should talk to your doctor first and not discuss it on an internet forum.

Speak to your doctor about a diet and exercise plan that will suit you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement