Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Social Network Group in Cork

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 emer33

Hey there I'm interested in meeting up when are ye netting up next?
    AutumnDays wrote: »
    Hey guys

I'm Irish, recently returning back to Cork after several years working abroad. I've just started a social network group, for those like myself returning to Cork after working away, or for anyone else who'd like to expand their social network. So far there are 10 of us, guys and gals, in the 25-40 age group.

The idea is do something casual, meet up a pub in the city once a fortnight, and have some fun. So if you're interested in joining in, send me a PM here and I'll let you know when our next meet-up is.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

emer33 wrote: »
    Hey there I'm interested in meeting up when are ye netting up next?

Hi Emer33,

There are a few meetups arranged for the next few months as it is, so you would be better off to contact KingTut here, or join the meetup group itself.

http://www.meetup.com/Meetups-in-Cork/

I have to admit, they are great fun.

Advertisement