Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shower parts - Triton

Options
  • 04-09-2006 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

The little shower holder yoke (the half ring on the pole) on my Triton T80si shower riser snapped and I need a replacement.

Where would sell parts for the shower holder ?

All I can find are the whole shower riser assembly kits which cost a fortune.

Any idea where I can buy just the small part I require (either in Dublin or Kilkenny).

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭Corkey123

They do them in Woodies and Heat Merchants. I bought one recently it seem its a design fault on the Trinton. I think it was €10 in Heat Merchants.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭englander

Thanks for reply.

I tried Woodies, but they only seemed to have the whole shower holder kit (+head etc) for the shower.

Thanks for the Heat Merchants info. I tried to see how much the thing I am looking for was but wasn't a picture available and tried to register and log on but had problems. Will be useful for the future though.

I eventually ordered the bit from

http://www.shower-warehouse.co.uk/erol.html#1X0

at 12 GBP - prob more expensive than Heat Merchants but gets delivere dto the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭Lex Luthor

Theres a Triton agent in Maynooth (Barretts I think)
    here's a link to a website of available parts for Tritons

http://www.showerdoc.co.uk/shower-spares/triton/index.html

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Swords Plumbing stock the individual pieces and are very helpful. Tel. 8401160

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

If that doesn't work out try Kilkenny Plumbing, I think it's called, in the Hebron Industrial Estate. When my electric shower hose thing died they were the only ones who had spares.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

If that doesn't work out try Kilkenny Plumbing, I think it's called, in the Hebron Industrial Estate. When my electric shower hose thing died they were the only ones who had spares.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭TKK

I was having similar problems and last night took the lid off. My filter was clean so I checked the sensor. It was all black so I gave it a good cleaning and voila problem solved :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

Barretts in Maynooth are the distrbutors and repair people for Ireland. There just off the M4 beside the exit. They should have what you need

Advertisement