Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twink is now a legend

Options
  • 04-09-2006 5:37pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Yes, after years of trying and trying to become an Irish superstar Twink has finally done it, and by the sounds of things it was certainly not her intention at all...

Listen to her vicious rant if you haven't already; anyone who presents themselves as a family-friendly nicey-nicey type only to fit a countless number of expelatives into a tiny space in time has to be awarded legendary status.

Choice lines:
    "Put your mickey back in your trousers"
    "Zip up your mickey"
    "If I was near you I'd slap the fúcking face of you... given that your slut was ready to drop your bastard"
    "I've just had the Herald on and just found out that your whore dropped another bastard for you"
    and finally,
    "I hope you and your bastard and your whore rot in hell"

Seriously; she's blaming her estranged husband for the timing of the birth of his latest child as if he planned it all to piss her off; you've got to give her "crazy-as-a-loon" credits for that stuff...

TWINK FOR LEGEND!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Twink for admin. :) Yes certainly legendary status should be applied after all her years of hard work (but mostly the above incident).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

What a feckin' Bunny-Boiler.

Didn't she get divorced around the time of the Hindenburg disaster and yet she's still hassling her ex about not doing anything with their grown up daughters....on Valentine's Day?!?!?

Sounds like she's the one being more that a bit pissed off about being neglected on Valetine's Day to me.

Her ex was lucky to walk with his 'nads still in situ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭piraka

What a feckin' Bunny-Boiler.

Didn't she get divorced around the time of the Hindenburg disaster and yet she's still hassling her ex about not doing anything with their grown up daughters....on Valentine's Day?!?!?

Sounds like she's the one being more that a bit pissed off about being neglected on Valetine's Day to me.

Her ex was lucky to walk with his 'nads still in situ.

Ah.....zip up your mickey!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

piraka wrote:
    Ah.....zip up your mickey!!!!!!!!!!

No. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭Flat

twink what a battle axe

I was in the Olympia one night having a few pints... I was having an arguement at the bar with about three other mates, nothing to be alarmed about, basically taking the piss out of each other

... next thing Twink walked up to me out of the blue and told me to shut the f*ck up, cause she had just performed and wanted a quiet drink

I laughed in her face and told her to f*ck off... but she has some balls walking up to a drunk stranger twice her size and telling him to shut up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭johnny_adidas

you're lucky she didnt 'slap the fúcking face off you'!!!

brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 179 ✭✭david1two3

She got centrefold in Cu** of The month magazine, the staple was over her mouth, the other one which was lower down was actually a mini zip.

Advertisement