Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berbatov Injured

Options
  • 04-09-2006 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭

I heard somewhere that Berbatov was injured whilst on International Duty ...could be out for 10 days :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Yeah I heard that too, though apparently Jol said he'll be ready for Saturday. At least we have a fit Mido so we shouldn't be too bad, and hopefully he'll be trying to prove a point

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Xcom2

Read today that Mido has lost 22lbs over the summer :eek: was he that overweight?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭Robxxx7

Well it looks like Mido's attitude is right at the moment ...if he keeps the weight off, he will be a good addition to the squad. He will no doubt get his chance this weekend and hopefully he grabs it with both hands and scores a couple

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Yeah that's some amount of weight to shed, and on his own initiative too. Hopefully he keeps that up. From looking at the pictures on the site he looks a lot slimmer too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

It's looking good with Mido alright, I think he shoulod be well suited to playing at Old Trafford too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Xcom2 wrote:
    Read today that Mido has lost 22lbs over the summer :eek: was he that overweight?

Pretty much, yeah. If he keeps it off and keeps scoring goals he'll be a great asset, though I've my doubts. Just hope he's motivated enough today, or my trip over to OT will be a sad and painful one...:D

Advertisement