Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Prison Break Death Toll!! [BIG SPOILERS for those who haven't seen Series 2]

• 04-09-2006 6:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭

EXTREME SPOILERS HERE FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVENT SEEN THE SERIES 2 EPISODES ESPECIALLY!!!
    Thought it'd be a nice idea to rack up the deaths in Prison Break, mostly because of people trying to help saving the life of one man, Lincoln Burrows, or because of interaction with Michael, etc. etc.
    Feel free to add any I've forgotten!

L.J's mother
    L.J's mother's boyfriend
    Danny Hale
    C.O. Bob (for finding the hole)
    Nick Savrinn (sp)
    Nick Savrinn's father
    Veronica Donovan
    Charles Westmoreland (aka D.B. Cooper) (possibly not dead)
    Quinn (for being Quinn)
    T-Bag's cousin
    T-Bag's nephew
    T-Bag's two bitches (not strictly Michael's fault, but somewhat indirectly)
    Turk (not 100% sure if he died)
    Few people in the riot
    Letitia Baras (sp)
    Dr. Gudat
    John Abruzzi

can't think of any more off the top of my head, so feel free to suggest more and i'll throw them in the list!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭weeder

SumGuy wrote:

C.O. Bob (for finding the hole)
    Charles Westmoreland (aka D.B. Cooper)
    Whoever was actually the dead guy in the car that was supposed to be Steadman
    Turk (not 100% sure if he died)
    Few people in the riot
    these i would like to point out im assuming you blame all these deaths on michael

CO bob wasnt michaels fault he pointed out to T bag not to kill hgim but he did anyway

D.B cooper isnt dead that we know of

the guy in the car- not michaels fault

i dont actually know who turk is off the top of ym head whats he look like

and you cant blame michael for those in the riot

my 2 cents

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

weeder wrote:
    these i would like to point out im assuming you blame all these deaths on michael

CO bob wasnt michaels fault he pointed out to T bag not to kill hgim but he did anyway

the guy in the car- not michaels fault

i dont actually know who turk is off the top of ym head whats he look like

and you cant blame michael for those in the riot

my 2 cents

C.O. Bob - was Indirectly Michael's fault because if Michael had not come to the prison to rescue Linc, the hole would not be there for CO Bob to find and T-Bag wouldn't have killed him for it...

D.B. Cooper - ok, he wasnt officially pronounced dead, but i thought it was inferred

Turk (big tank of a guy) - was supposed to kill Linc in the Riots, Drills and the Devil episode (i think part 2), but failed and he was definitely unconcious at the end of their fight, but i'm not certain he's dead.

Riot - Michael started the riot intentionally to get a lockdown, those people wouldn't have died that way had he not done that.

and i did say "mostly" as a little disclaimer at the start!

thanks for the feedback:)

EDIT: i am of course playing fast and loose with blame here, because of course, the blame for all of these deaths could be attributed to Steadman, or the (Vice) President, or even Linc & Michael's dad...
    all i'm really saying is that if Veronica, Nick, Michael, etc. had let things be, and Linc had gone to the chair, all of the people (excluding the guy in the car) would still be alive, unless they happened to die another way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

weeder wrote:

eh....i'm not a dental hygienist but i'm thinking that a 65 year old man who was lossing about a gallon of blood for about 3 days straight and then who collapesess holding the insides of his stomach in by his hand and looks at michael and says "i'm dying" is actually dead. Add to the fact that about an hour to two hours later he is found in the exact same position with his eyes open and a load of dried in blood and a very very pale face would lead me to beleive that he is dead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

in fairness though, dr tancreti was bright blue when she was found, so i wouldn't count anything out with this program. after all its not the most realistic show now is it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Savrinn's father too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭failsafe

The other secrect services guy... Agent Danny Hale??

failsafe wrote:
    The other secrect services guy... Agent Danny Hale??
    he's already in there ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭gamblingIRE

wooow . season 2 has just started. It's awesome. (ep 3 was the best ep in YONKS)

Of course it's also awesome because it's full of shadiness, and some big characters getting whacked..[no spoiler - you are welcome :) ]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

You can add Dr Marvin Gudat to that list. Unless of course he's still alive as some people think, but I don't think T-Bag has pity for anyone especially if they could have him sent back to prison. If he is dead then it's directly Michael's fault as he let an extremely dangerous psychopath loose. They should have killed him when they cut his hand off.

Westmoreland is also surely dead. If he was still alive then why would they have left him sitting in a pool of his own blood on the infirmary floor when he was found?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,047 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Excellent topic and does make you think that whilst they try to make Michael look like a hero, he has messed up many lives along the way

Not deaths, but he almost indirectly forced the Doctor and Bellick to take their lives

EDIT: Just remembered another one. The priest who got shot dead in the 1st episode cause he wasn't going to allow the death penalty or something like that

and Veronicas Boyfriend got killed by Quinn didn't he?

• Advertisement

hmmm can't edit my posts for some reason...can u only do that for a certain amount of time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭prospect

AAAAaahhhhhhhhh,

Why do I HAVE to read these threads. I am such an idiot..... >:o|

Ah well, think I'll e-mail the wife and feck up season 2 for her aswell :o)

still cant edit my OP for some reason, but Abruzzi must be added:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

SumGuy wrote:
    still cant edit my OP for some reason, but Abruzzi must be added:(
    Added! ;)

hurrah basquille can still edit the OP, if you could add Dr. Gudat that would be great.

in fact, if you'd like to continuously edit it to add all the up-and-coming deaths (if there are any!) that would be fantastic!
    if you don't, that's fine too;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

Advertisement