Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College Flats

Options
  • 04-09-2006 6:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭

Wasn't sure where to put this so move if necessary.....

Bought flats in Cork. Paid deposit of €350 about 4 months ago in which I stated the three people I wanted to be living with. Each of us when giving our deposit said the people we wanted to live with. Thus we were giving the deposit provided we would be living with each other.

Rang him today, says there is a change of plan. He's putting two of us in one apartment and two in one beside us. Not the end of the world I know, but in all fairness we wouldn't have chosen these flats if we wen't goin to be living together, and its too late to change accommodation this late in the year.

His excuse for splitting us up was he couldn't leave one guy (me) live with three other girls coz he had 'problems' (ffs) in the past with this kinda setup. Is there anything I can do except agree?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Genuinely, I don't know. Threshold would be able to tell you quickly.

It's not the end of the world however, if you're still going to be next door to each other

Advertisement