Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Four Seasons

• 04-09-2006 7:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys

Drove my cab to the Four Season for the first time on Sat night and I swear my jaw hit the ground when I saw the motors lined up.

2 limos parked at the front door....1 was a Merc S500 the other was a Maybach(first 1 Iv seen in Ireland),there was an Aston Martin Vanquish parked 2 cars away from a Bently Flying Spur and there was of course a rake of your common or garden 6 series BMW.Didnt even give the SL AMG second look....the 98 Ferrari 355 just looked shabby compared to everything else!!

If you like your cars guys and wanna do a bit of talent spotting throw on your best suit and head to D4.....

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

From what I've seen, the cars are much like the hotel - expensive, but hardly classy.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

I've seen a few cars there alright:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,423 ✭✭✭pburns

...and jaw-droppingly gorgeous Eastern European women on the arms of old Bentley-driving fat cats...;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭ninty9er

Was lost out that way a few months back.

One opbservation- Rich People can't park

Advertisement