Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

New Tyres + Balancing Best Place?

Options
  • 04-09-2006 8:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭

Where the best and cheapest place in Dublin to buy 4 new tyres size 235 40 R18 plus fitting and balancing etc..

Plus can anyone recommend a good brand?

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,742 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

BMW?
    I rang around for my boss recently and wasn't able to get any decent deals. I got a good deal for myself in Fast Fit in Donnybrook

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I own a taxi and try to give as much business as I can to Atlas tyres on the Kylemore road. Great service and at a decent price.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

philtaylor wrote:
    Where the best and cheapest place in Dublin to buy 4 new tyres size 235 40 R18 plus fitting and balancing etc..

Plus can anyone recommend a good brand?

Try Dave McCann tyres in Coolmine, D15.

As regards brands - there's high end, low end and the somewhere in-betweens. All depends on your budget really. Tyres that size will be a lot of cash regardless.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭philtaylor

Yeah thanks for the help guys. Yeah the dealers are well over priced . I'll ring a few places in the goldenpages and aswell and see what the cheapest is.

Advertisement