Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aquarium *YIKES*

Options
  • 05-09-2006 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭

I am having visitors at the moment and we were touring around a bit and ended up in a so called Aquarium along the coast. We paid a huge amount of money and ended up in a small, dank, stinking place with dirty fish tanks, dead fish/crustaceans. It was disgusting!!! And to top it all, the exit doors didn't work and we had to go back out through the door we came in at. Talk about a potential catastrophy to happen. I was wondering if there is a place one can complain to? The staff was less than helpful and refused to tell me who runs this place.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Mola.mola

You talking about the Aquaruim up in salt hill, keep meaning to drop into it but always been too busy.

Your post couldn't be less specific to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

Mola.mola wrote:
    You talking about the Aquaruim up in salt hill, keep meaning to drop into it but always been too busy.

Your post couldn't be less specific to be honest.

There is a reason for that Mola.mola.
    Im sure EGAR is aware that its not a good idea to slate specific buisnesses at the moment, and is being (rightly) careful.

B

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Yes, FnF, one has to be careful ;).

It wasn't the one in SH, Mola.mola .

Advertisement