Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanorama Returns

Options
  • 05-09-2006 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

Japanorama returns for a second series this Thursday. The first series was pretty cool, so I'm looking forward to this.
    Japanorama
    Thu 7 Sep, 11:00 pm - 11:30 pm 30mins

Jonathan Ross continues to pursue his passion for all things Nipponese in the second series of Japanorama. Tonight he explores the meaning of kakoii, Japanese for cool.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭elpresdentde

Japanorama is so good ive watched it at least 20 times

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭nadir

Oh wow, another series, awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I really wish they'd do subtitles though... The voices they use for dubbing people over makes the show sound like Eurotrash... They even dub Japanese people who are speaking English.... It shows very little respect for the viewer.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Rei-chan

Omg...Jonathan Ross...With Hard Gay...In tight bondage clothes...Doing groin thrusts...

I will NEVER get over that. It actually gave me nightmares...

Advertisement