Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a bit of cat fun, add pics

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SMK

This is Harry. Waiting to greet his first guest!!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Here's a couple of my cat, Slinky, though more commonly called Black Cat. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭hadook

Go Harry!!

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭FranknFurter

SMK wrote:
    This is Harry. Waiting to greet his first guest!!

*sniff*

SO SO SO glad he has such a good home though. Plz give the old guy a cuddle from me and remind him to take it easy on that leg (I bet he still forgets)... :)

b

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SMK

Hi B,

Harry is doing great and of course he forgets to be careful of his leg!! I keep telling him to use the stairs instead of jumping straight on to the banister but what would I know, I'm only a human!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭JasperKat

Some really outstanding pics here, obviously very much-loved kitties too!!

Here's our two boys, both from the same litter & now about 9yrs old... Nearly forgot to mention their names - Jasper & Crunchie.

SMK wrote:
    Hi B,

Harry is doing great and of course he forgets to be careful of his leg!! I keep telling him to use the stairs instead of jumping straight on to the banister but what would I know, I'm only a human!

Lol, he's probably still amazed by stairs, he's only ever lived indoors in a bungalow his whole life. :)

cute lil guy, and I bet he still has a thing about leather? (furniture) ;)

b

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

milse1eq6.th.jpg

This is the way our one regularly sleeps, I guess she is pretty comfortable and doesn't feel too threatened which is good! :)

aww shes beautiful, same colour as our little gurly! :)

B

• Advertisement
Advertisement