Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poster Framing

Options
  • 05-09-2006 8:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Does anyone know where would be the best place to buy poster hangers or frames in Ireland or online. I have a lot of large posters that I need to get framed and the local place in my area is nearly €50 per poster to frame. It's a bit annoying when the poster might have cost as little as €10. I have seen some websites that do this sort of stuff but I was wondering if anyone had used any sites to buy these frames from? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

I'm not sure what type of frames you're looking for, but I got some cheap and cheerful frames in tesco recently. They were the onces with just the glass and no actual frame - just 4 clips keeping it all together. They had some pretty big sizes available. The A4 and slightly larger sizes were about 2.50/3 euro. I'm not sure if this is any help to you.....but this was a cheap diy job which was what I needed.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭artieanna

try posting in the art and crafts forum. I had one poster framed about a year ago cost me 30euro. It adds up if you have many:( ....or maybe you could get a cut in the cost, if you ask, since you have alot to frame..no harm in asking..;)

artieanna

Advertisement