Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

irish players in america

Options
  • 05-09-2006 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 94 ✭✭

i remember reading something about an Irish guy getting a scholarship to play high school football in the states a couple of months ago - I was just wondering if anyone here knows of any Irish punters playing college/high school football over in the States or in Canada?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Other than Glen Baker there are none as yet. Altough not to say Glen is the only Irish kid play American football in high as a friend of the family their son wasborn and lived here for 6 years of his life plays high school football and has got a scholarship for a NCAA 1AA team will post more details about him when I find out which college.

Advertisement