Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reading women

• 05-09-2006 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭

Hello there,

just a quick question. I don't know if i'm able to read women right or not but here goes anyway. I know i can't =)

I met a girl the other night. Very good looking girl, she is in college and is a part time model, very straighforward from what i thought. I was in a pub with some friends and at the bar she just turned around, looked at me for a second then started chatting to me. Telling me this and that, i told her i had noticed her earlier in the night and she was impressed. She was very forward and said give me your phone. So she took a picture of herself with my phone, added her number to it, and then rang her own phone from mine. She asked if i wanted to move on to the next place with them but i declined as i was with friends.

So i text her the next day, and she replied later that evening, the texts were ok, but some where kinda long and others were like 2 words and stuff, only questions in some of the texts and others with just a couple of words.
    The texts were basically ones you would send your friend, where do you live, i live here you? and that was the last one, i replied back last night saying where i lived and there was no reply.

I'm not panicking or anything i just want to know how to proceed. I know alot of you will say "don't play games da da", but if someone thinks you are nice and cool and calm about things then it just looks better. So what would you do next?
    Bit long! sorry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭Dub_Ster

you should of rang her man , give it a few days if you hear nothing cool , then give it a week and then ring her and have a direct aproach , dont small talk her etc , just say do you want to meet up for a coffee and such and such a day , and if she says yeah dont panic pic a day and just go for a coffe no extravagant dinners just a coffee and ask her loads of questions and saty really quite ;)...

good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Beetlebum

Just sit back and wait for her to contact you again seeing as you sent the last text. Try not to over analysis anything, she clearly likes you so relax and let it unfold at its own pace. She has your number and from what you've said she's a girl who goes after what she wants so just play it cool. If she doesn't contact you again then maybe she's a prick tease or just lost interest....

Oh look a dog...and it's brown!!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,356 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Seems like things were moving along. I would not rely on just texting. Talk to her on that mobile, too. Ask her out. If you are a little unsure, then invite her to lunch when both of you can kick back and get to know each other better. Maybe on a weekend if you are both off? Lunch does not imply the same thing as drinks or dinner. She might go for it. Then be yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭oceansize

Dub_Ster wrote:
    you should of rang her man , give it a few days if you hear nothing cool , then give it a week and then ring her and have a direct aproach , dont small talk her etc , just say do you want to meet up for a coffee and such and such a day , and if she says yeah dont panic pic a day and just go for a coffe no extravagant dinners just a coffee and ask her loads of questions and saty really quite ;)...

good luck

Heres a thing. What if you ring them, and they don't asnwer. What then? you look like a stalker or something because theres a missed call on the phone and then you have to text them to say you tried ringing! scary stuff.

I didn't reply to her with a question. So maybe she thinks thats the end of the conversation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 837 ✭✭✭Beetlebum

As a girl, I would say don't contact her again, at least not for a while. She's a model so I'm assumming she's hot. She's probably sick of guys hitting on her and coming on too strong. If you play it cool, it'll spark her interest more. She'll be curious as to why you haven't called her and she'll end up contacting you. Score!!

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

oceansize wrote:
    Heres a thing. What if you ring them, and they don't asnwer. What then? you look like a stalker or something because theres a missed call on the phone and then you have to text them to say you tried ringing! scary stuff.

I didn't reply to her with a question. So maybe she thinks thats the end of the conversation!

err- sorry but if she doesnt answer can you not leave a voice message? just say hi, its me, wonder if you you fancy meeting for coffee - no biggie, i hate when guys text me a million questions what is so scary about picking up the phone? she is obvisiouly likes you - just phone her and stop being a mouse

oceansize wrote:

no not nesscerely just leave a curt message and leave it at that , why would you look like a sico , after uve wrong her up i wouldnt text or nothing i never text women i ring them ! it shows to thing confidance plus texting is so tedous .

your playing to much of your heart touch it under the sleave for a few more months ;).... and make it none that your not bothered if she talk's to you or not .

Oh and heres the thing , she gave you her number .

she made contact with you ,but dont be so self conous which your doing, have the confidance to ring the girl its not hard its not scarey 9 times out of ten theyle answer . women love to talk on the phone fact .. exploit it ...

but set your self some guide lines to what your going to talk about on the phone , and avoid like the pluage small talk .

and make shore you allway's hang up first .

and no bye bye bye bye bye ..blah blah blah

just , see ya .

oh and reading women is stupid they dont **** with your head you do , and no man can understand women .

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Ok
    I existed before the invention of mobiles.
    Here's how we managed to communicate with each other.
    One person would telephone the other person. We would arrange a time to meet up somewhere.
    It worked everytime!

To answer the girl above, yeah she's quite hot. And you say she may be sick of fellas cracking onto her, she started talking to me. So thats ok in that respect i suppose. I love this whole phone call thing. I think you all might be onto something!

I sent her the last text, saying where i lived as she asked me, it was late so she didn't reply after that. Now she is quite nice so i'd hate to see an opportunity missed like that, she's not the typical girl i meet, where i need to start chatting bull to them to try and get them talking about themselves.

So i'll leave it for now. When do you think i should call her so? Maybe Friday or something? Ask her if she wants to go for a coupla sneaky pints

oceansize wrote:
    To answer the girl above, yeah she's quite hot. And you say she may be sick of fellas cracking onto her, she started talking to me. So thats ok in that respect i suppose. I love this whole phone call thing. I think you all might be onto something!

I sent her the last text, saying where i lived as she asked me, it was late so she didn't reply after that. Now she is quite nice so i'd hate to see an opportunity missed like that, she's not the typical girl i meet, where i need to start chatting bull to them to try and get them talking about themselves.

So i'll leave it for now. When do you think i should call her so? Maybe Friday or something? Ask her if she wants to go for a coupla sneaky pints

there you go mate see phone calls work , texts just show your shy . its not hard well it is but ule get over it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

oceansize wrote:
    When do you think i should call her so? Maybe Friday or something? Ask her if she wants to go for a coupla sneaky pints

Why leave it till Friday??? By that stage she will probably already have plans.
    Then your next thread will be : I rang, why didnt she come out, what does it mean etc?

Ring her this evening, more of a chances her plans for weekend arent finalised. Seriously dont put it off, best time to call is this evening not friday or tommorrow or next day etc.

Sneaky pints -- jeebus dont say that! sounds weird using the sneaky word.

Ask her if she wants to go out this weekend maybe for few pints or dinner, whatever she likes, gives her the choice.

Good luck with that phone call later

It's kinda scary. But she does like me i suppose. I'll call her Friday and see if she's up for a few handy drinks.

oceansize wrote:
    It's kinda scary. But she does like me i suppose. I'll call her Friday and see if she's up for a few handy drinks.

trust me mate bring her for a coffee ....

garintee you ule get a snog , shel think more of you because you were'nt kissing from alcahol induced behavour i promise you man coffee do it ....:) .just bring some mints ..

oh and if she starst figiting with her keys or something and you havent kissed her and your saying good buys etc then you should kiss her .......

oceansize wrote:
    I'll call her Friday and see if she's up for a few handy drinks.

If she has any sort of a life at all, then by friday she will already have her weekend planned.
    If you want to see her this weekend, you had better call her this evening.

Cool, maybe when i ring her this evening and just say something like "ah i hate texting, i'm useless at it so i just thought i'd ring to see if you had any plans for the weekend or whatever. Dub_Ster. I am quite shy and i'd say coffee would be great but i need a bit of dutch courage. Maybe ask her for a coffee and take about 32mg of Codein before i meet her!

We do have stuff to talk about though, as i'm in a band and huge into music, and she is apparently as well... i'm Sh*tting myself even thinking about it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

oceansize wrote:
    I'm not panicking or anything i just want to know how to proceed
    oceansize wrote:
    scary stuff.
    oceansize wrote:
    It's kinda scary
    oceansize wrote:
    i'm Sh*tting myself even thinking about it!

Only took you a little over an hour!

Just get on the phone and give her a call. No need to over analyse everything.

Good man yourself
    I think you doing the right thing ringing her this evening.

I know its scary but thats cos you thinking to much (ie what will she say when i ask, what will i say, what will i say next etc)

Dont worry about the context the convo will happen its a two-way process
    Just say hi, It's X here, how are you.
    she's say hi -- its human protocol
    Then you can say I was wondering what your plans are for the weekend and if you fancy doing someting.
    Again she'll answer -- dont worry about that bit you have no control over it so just bite the bullet (you'll look confident and nothing to lose)

Good Luck, though imo I dont think you'll need it , she has already expressed interest in you by giving you her number.

oceansize wrote:
    . Dub_Ster. I am quite shy and i'd say coffee would be great but i need a bit of dutch courage. Maybe ask her for a coffee and take about 32mg of Codein before i meet her!

We do have stuff to talk about though, as i'm in a band and huge into music, and she is apparently as well... i'm Sh*tting myself even thinking about it!

ok so your shy who aint ? but there two ways you can go down this road , one is you can go oh im shy this is going to be really embarising blah blah blah .

or You can say right im shy only i can fix it , not only will you be fine regardless of alcahol, but ule gain more from it self confidance , self worth , and shel respect you more .

and beisdes your forgettung the big picture .

she wants to get to no you . she gave you her number .

adn why do us dudes me included say were shy when where meeting women , when women find shyness uterly repulsive so ive been told .

so quite that she sound like a cool girl and letting all your emotion's get oin front of you wont help at all , just kep your composher trust me :) ..

Dub_Ster wrote:
    ok so your shy who aint ? but there two ways you can go down this road , one is you can go oh im shy this is going to be really embarising blah blah blah .

or You can say right im shy only i can fix it , not only will you be fine regardless of alcahol, but ule gain more from it self confidance , self worth , and shel respect you more .

and beisdes your forgettung the big picture .

she wants to get to no you . she gave you her number .

adn why do us dudes me included say were shy when where meeting women , when women find shyness uterly repulsive so ive been told .

so quite that she sound like a cool girl and letting all your emotion's get oin front of you wont help at all , just kep your composher trust me :) ..
    Ye i'll forget about it now till later! I suppose she wouldn't have started talking to me and putting her number in my phone and ringing her own phone etc if she didn't want it to go any further then that conversation. If she is a pr*ck tease then it's better that i find out now eh!

Thanks for the advice, i'll let you know how i get on tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

oceansize wrote:
    Cool, maybe when i ring her this evening and just say something like "ah i hate texting, i'm useless at it so i just thought i'd ring to see if you had any plans for the weekend or whatever. Dub_Ster. I am quite shy and i'd say coffee would be great but i need a bit of dutch courage. Maybe ask her for a coffee and take about 32mg of Codein before i meet her!

Why are you chatting with her over texts? Would u not rather be chatting with her over a pint of coffee (or in bed! :eek:)

You're first text message should have asked her out, something along the lines of "hey, had fun chatting to you last night, want to meet up for a drink?"

You are a bit passed that, but still just ask her out.

• Advertisement

Wicknight wrote:
    Why are you chatting with her over texts? Would u not rather be chatting with her over a pint of coffee (or in bed! :eek:)

You're first text message should have asked her out, something along the lines of "hey, had fun chatting to you last night, want to meet up for a drink?"

You are a bit passed that, but still just ask her out.

A pint of coffee eh! Ye i'll ring her tonight and see what she says

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

oceansize wrote:
    I'm not panicking or anything

Yet you felt it necessary to trawl it out here as a legitimate problem? OK then.

As for the title of your post, and mods please make this a sticky, it is entirely impossible to read women. You are wasting your time trying to.

Call her and find out what the lie of the land is as opposed to thinking "maybe she ran out of credit, maybe her phone died, maybe I should get off my áss and do something".

K_

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 gorgeousjunkie

Not much I can say here to help but I have always found this quote helpful.

"Any man who thinks he can read the mind of a women... is a man who knows nothing." Robert Evans

I say don't stress on it. Do what you feel. Do what you want. If you want to kiss her, kiss her. She'll let you know if she doesn't like it, and if she didn't it wasn't meant to be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,532 ✭✭✭✭Esel

oceansize wrote:

Ok, leave out the "ah i hate texting, i'm useless at it so..." bit. Also leave out the codeine! The paracetamol (presume from 32mg you are taking it in a combination tablet) will screw with your liver. Either way, codeine is not Dutch courage. What are you thinking?! Maybe she'd be better off if you left it alone.

Not your ornery onager

esel wrote:
    Ok, leave out the "ah i hate texting, i'm useless at it so..." bit. Also leave out the codeine! The paracetamol (presume from 32mg you are taking it in a combination tablet) will screw with your liver. Either way, codeine is not Dutch courage. What are you thinking?! Maybe she'd be better off if you left it alone.

That was a joke about the codein bud... Anyway!

I called her. No answer. So she text me saying she missed my call, i replied back a while later saying i prefer talking on the phone and she asked where i worked etc. I then asked her a coupla of questions and she replied ver yshort messages.

I asked her if she was meetin any good looking guys the weekend and she said "don't know yet". So i left it at that. She then replied twice asking if i'd gone to bed or whatever. I haven't replied yet.

oceansize wrote:
    I asked her if she was meetin any good looking guys the weekend and she said "don't know yet".

At which point you should have phoned her again and asked her out!!!
    I dispair.

I think i should just leave it. I'm just getting confused!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

If you're in the same college, just ring her sometime when you've a gap between lectures and tell her you're free for a couple of hours and would she like to meet for coffee...

oceansize wrote:

You do understand that the comment "don't know yet", means she was leaving the door open for you to come up with a suggestion?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

oceansize wrote:

Oceansize... The only person confusing yourself is yourself... and the need for people to do things by text rather than actually meeting.

Jeez it seems that everything is done by text these days, even s*x.
    Sorry mods, but reading this posts makes me wonder whether people actually know how to communicate anymore.!

OP being shy is one thing, but when the object of your affections says she isnt sure she is going out with anyone at the moment at the weekend there is an opening! you failed to take it

She then asks you if you have gone to bed yet... she is waiting for a reply... it may be that she is waiting for you to ask.. another opening. You fail to take that.
    There was nothing subtle about those..
    In fact to compound matters you didnt reply... shows bad manners.

Now you are confused and won't bother. Its not that women are impossible to read, its that you cannot read anything but the most obvious signs.
    May i suggest, respectfully that you look for life classes in interpersonal communication skills and body language.

I am sorry i am hoping that you dont take this as a personal attack, but this lack of basic communication skills, the reliance on text messaging is causing a lot of this..Not juts for you, but for many many others, never forget that 80% of communication is non-verbal, when you communicate by text, that is reduced still further!

If you want to extend this further, and look at other posts throught PI, many of which are down to poor communication.. difficulties with intimacy, interrelating with a partner and connecting with them. In fact in many shperes of life and love where the ability to communicate effectively is a prerequisite... in effect by not directly relating to others problems are being stored up.....

I have a minds eye picture of two people in bed together, texting each other to tell them how good it was!!!!!!

FFS call and ask her out
    I for one really hate long drawn out text's convo's with guy's and prefer talking on the phone so do most girl's I know!
    I get distracted and forget what we were texing about about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

Use the phone. The voice tells all. That way you wont have to "read" anything.

i said "tried ringing u but n joy, just wanted to know if you were up to anything the weekend, and to see if you wanted to maybe meet for a coffee or a drink or something like that" and she replied kind of ignoring that and asking where i worked? so i had asked her out but she didn't answer.

I know you're all experts at this and are gett p*ssed with me, but not everyone is the same you know? i just want to know where to go from here. What if i ring again and she doesn't answer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Smellyirishman

oceansize wrote:
    What if i ring again and she doesn't answer?

Well hopefully she will respond by text, at which stage you RING HER. Do NOT respond by text. If she is texting you, she is by her phone and can answer it. Honestly, I can't believe you got into a big text conversation again after the advice given!

Yeah ur right, i messed it up. I'll just leave it. Thats for the advice everyone.

Cheers

• Advertisement

oceansize wrote:
    Yeah ur right, i messed it up. I'll just leave it. Thats for the advice everyone.

Cheers

You messed up? (not really you're just arsing around) still in their with a fighting chance thats if you bother (you probably wont)

If it was me, I'd ask her a simple direct question

Would you like to go out with me this weekend
    NOT
    Are you meeting any guys/cats/dogs/supermen whatever

Then you get your yes or no answer SIMPLE

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

You haven't fvcked it up. Like Beruthiel said, she was giving you an in with that line. The "don't know yet" was an invitation for you to reply with something along the lines of "Well, do you want to? ;)"...

Don't give up hope yet, sounds to me like you're just losing context on some of the text messages.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Sp@rtacus

Holy sweet mother of suffering divine Jeebus..??! Are you serious Oceansize... a very hot, confident, seemingly well adjusted girl approaches you at a bar, photo's herself with your fon, saves her number for you, then rings herself to ensure she has your number too. Quite an elaborate ordeal for someone who is not interested in you wouldnt you say? :rolleyes: I'd be checking over my shoulder for Jake Stevens and his camera crew!!

The way I see it, she did alllll of this for one of three reasons;
    1. She is a sycophantic attention seeker low on esteem and enjoying the giddy thrill of the attention she was getting from you and others watching. Probability: Very low

2. It was a staged incident to rankle someone else who may have been watching on... like an unattentive bf or something of that ilk. Priobability: Not beyond the realms of possibility but unlikely in this case given she asked you to move to the next bar with her.

or

3. She digged your action and was straightforward enough to make that patently obvious.

Originally Posted by oceansize
    I asked her if she was meetin any good looking guys the weekend...

10/10 for glib witticism I thought - a clever way of saying "Do you fancy meeting up" without having to say it... but clearly not when she replied...
    "don't know yet" - the answer you were waitng for surely - and you didnt close the deal there and then..? I'm stunned. How do you normally score women? Do they show up naked at your house? With beer?

Sorry, dont mean to be facetious, just cant believe you are making such hard work of this for yourself. Her dodging your first invitation by asking where you work is just her way of playing a little hard to get I suppose, I mean she had basically thrown her self at you up til then and maybe she wanted to realign the dynamic before you met..?
    Either way, ring her up. Be very friendly but brisk. Tell her youve thought about her a bit since you met (do not tell her just how much though! :D ) and tell her you would like to know when she's free for you both to hook up for a coffee or drink. Arrange a venue, time, place. Great see you then Bye. End of.

Good luck.

Sp@rtacus wrote:
    Holy sweet mother of suffering divine Jeebus..??! Are you serious Oceansize... a very hot, confident, seemingly well adjusted girl approaches you at a bar, photo's herself with your fon, saves her number for you, then rings herself to ensure she has your number too. Quite an elaborate ordeal for someone who is not interested in you wouldnt you say? :rolleyes: I'd be checking over my shoulder for Jake Stevens and his camera crew!!

The way I see it, she did alllll of this for one of three reasons;
    1. She is a sycophantic attention seeker low on esteem and enjoying the giddy thrill of the attention she was getting from you and others watching. Probability: Very low

2. It was a staged incident to rankle someone else who may have been watching on... like an unattentive bf or something of that ilk. Priobability: Not beyond the realms of possibility but unlikely in this case given she asked you to move to the next bar with her.

or

3. She digged your action and was straightforward enough to make that patently obvious.

Originally Posted by oceansize
    I asked her if she was meetin any good looking guys the weekend...

10/10 for glib witticism I thought - a clever way of saying "Do you fancy meeting up" without having to say it... but clearly not when she replied...
    "don't know yet" - the answer you were waitng for surely - and you didnt close the deal there and then..? I'm stunned. How do you normally score women? Do they show up naked at your house? With beer?

Sorry, dont mean to be facetious, just cant believe you are making such hard work of this for yourself. Her dodging your first invitation by asking where you work is just her way of playing a little hard to get I suppose, I mean she had basically thrown her self at you up til then and maybe she wanted to realign the dynamic before you met..?
    Either way, ring her up. Be very friendly but brisk. Tell her youve thought about her a bit since you met (do not tell her just how much though! :D ) and tell her you would like to know when she's free for you both to hook up for a coffee or drink. Arrange a venue, time, place. Great see you then Bye. End of.

Good luck.

10/10 post, i was laughing readin it! brilliant.

Well usually i score women by knowing them. I'm not hot on talking to people i don't know when there is no reason to!
    She didn't dig my action! I was standing behind her at the bar talking, she turned around, looked at me for a second, then started yapping.

I'll just leave it, she's beautiful and i suppose acts the way someone would want them to act, but i've got myself in a fluster over it now and i'll just end up being nervous!.

Beruthiel wrote:
    At which point you should have phoned her again and asked her out!!!
    I dispair.

:rolleyes:
    Oceansize wrote:
    I'll just leave it, she's beautiful and i suppose acts the way someone would want them to act, but i've got myself in a fluster over it now and i'll just end up being nervous!.

S'no wonder women feel like they can never get chatted up and blokes moan about getting girls.

Ruthie- you and I should write a book "The Dummy's Guide to Fulfilling Relationships and how to Start Them", quickly followed by another best selling "Dummy's Guide to Surviving the Perfect Relationship that went pear shaped".

Pfft.

K-

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 291 ✭✭Sonderval

When you become "unflustered" in a while, you are sooooo going to kick yourself for not taking this chance.

Like Beruthiel said, she left that question dangling there!!!1!
    She didn't dig my action! I was standing behind her at the bar talking, she turned around, looked at me for a second, then started yapping.

She "digged your action" dude. See Spart@cus post for details...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Sarah**

No joke i think your the guy my friend was telling us she met... Or at least it sounds like her. She is in College and a part time model....she is really straight forward and prefers honesty and being upfront so if i were you show interest and keep txting and organise to go out with her....

Sarah** wrote:
    No joke i think your the guy my friend was telling us she met... Or at least it sounds like her. She is in College and a part time model....she is really straight forward and prefers honesty and being upfront so if i were you show interest and keep txting and organise to go out with her....

hmm, from looking at your location, i doubt it.

It's grand guys, i'll leave it. lesson learned about texting eh! i do seem to get a bit of attention when i'm out and all that, but i always seem to mess it up, by either not bothering getting back to them or just forgetting!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 jellypops

I reckon definitely go for it. you'll feel so much better when you ask her. If nothing comes of it, well it's way better that wondering "what if".
    It'll be a weight off your shoulders. By the sounds of it, i'd be very surprised if she says no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Kell wrote:
    :rolleyes:

S'no wonder women feel like they can never get chatted up and blokes moan about getting girls.

Ruthie- you and I should write a book "The Dummy's Guide to Fulfilling Relationships and how to Start Them", quickly followed by another best selling "Dummy's Guide to Surviving the Perfect Relationship that went pear shaped".

Pfft.

K-

Not to mention the dummies guide for posters replying to threads where the OP doesnt have an issue in the first place :D

Not to mention the dummies guide for posters replying to threads where the OP doesnt have an issue in the first place :D

It is an issue, self confidence? Interpersonal skills?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

All I can see, looking at PI, looking at my own life also, is that God must be drunk.

oceansize wrote:
    It is an issue, self confidence? Interpersonal skills?

Your posts did not allude to same. Flustered doesnt necessarily imply lack of self confidence. Thats a different kettle of fish. Mind you, the fact that you texted her, again doesnt imply lack of self confidence.

How about you give the SC a boost and actually ask her out. She is obviously interested or she wouldnt have replied, wouldnt have sent a photo text nor left the door open. If she is that good looking, just imagine what the sex will be like if nothing else!!!!!

All I can see, looking at PI, looking at my own life also, is that God must be drunk.

Reminds me of that Larson cartoon of God taking the cake tin from the oven with earth in it while muttering "something tells me this things half baked".

K-

Kell wrote:
    Your posts did not allude to same. Flustered doesnt necessarily imply lack of self confidence. Thats a different kettle of fish. Mind you, the fact that you texted her, again doesnt imply lack of self confidence.

How about you give the SC a boost and actually ask her out. She is obviously interested or she wouldnt have replied, wouldnt have sent a photo text nor left the door open. If she is that good looking, just imagine what the sex will be like if nothing else!!!!!

Reminds me of that Larson cartoon of God taking the cake tin from the oven with earth in it while muttering "something tells me this things half baked".

K-

Hmm ok i'll do it. I'll ring her again later. But i'm blaming all of you if it goes down the pan! I would have been ok to leave it for a while!

And about the "good sex coz she's good looking"!! i dunno about that! She's very slim, that kinda proper model look. At least i can lift her up and stuff eh! ;-D

oceansize wrote:
    And about the "good sex coz she's good looking

Not precisely what I said, but thats the spirit. *Be sure and report back.

K-

*wishing that we'll have a new relationship from the good advice of those good folks on boards.

• Advertisement
Advertisement