Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reading women

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

Sweet jesus man, i hope you ****ing called her! *shakes fist*
    seriously, how obvious does a girl have to be before a guy gets the hint. i hope all guys aren't like this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,532 ✭✭✭✭Esel

oceansize wrote:
    Hmm ok i'll do it. I'll ring her again later. But i'm blaming all of you if it goes down the pan! I would have been ok to leave it for a while!

And about the "good sex coz she's good looking"!! i dunno about that! She's very slim, that kinda proper model look. At least i can lift her up and stuff eh! ;-D

Just don't talk like a scumbag: "I'd like to lift you up and stuff eh". :eek:

Please, please, please *talk* to her. If she doesn't answer your call more than once, but does text back, text her with a 'call me' message. Then forget about her until she calls. Or else ask her by text when is a good time to call her.

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭oceansize

Ok i know i know. I'm retarded.

She text me askingdid i find a website she was talking about.

So i tried ringing her a bit later but there was no answer.

I text her then responding... no reply.

I've deleted the number, i don't have patience for this kinda stuff

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

oceansize wrote:
    I've deleted the number, i don't have patience for this kinda stuff

Oh well. Anyone else want to add entries to "The Dummy's Guide to Fulfilling Relationships and how to Start Them". Oceansize sounds like he could use some tips in very large bold print :D

K-

Kell wrote:
    Oh well. Anyone else want to add entries to "The Dummy's Guide to Fulfilling Relationships and how to Start Them". Oceansize sounds like he could use some tips in very large bold print :D

K-
    Er, i called again, no answer... she text me, so i replied back asking her a question again, and she didn't answer hehe.

I swaer i'm not that bad, i'm very comfortable once i know someone, and most of the people i've ever been out with i've known even a little bit first!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 311 ✭✭Dowee

Kell wrote:

K-

I think you need give Oceansize a break, this girl is clearly acting the muppet and giving him the run around. Yes he should probably have tried calling her at various times when he chose to text her but she keeps not answering and then not calling back. If I have a missed call I call the person back once I realise it and I think that's pretty much standard practice. Its time to stop chasing her, if she's serious about wanting to meet up or whatever she'll stop playing games and contact him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kell

oceansize wrote:
    Er, i called again, no answer... she text me, so i replied back asking her a question again, and she didn't answer hehe.

&
    Dowee wrote:
    I think you need give Oceansize a break

Smilies at the end of sentences usually mean I am being *nice.

K-

*Rare, rare occasions

No worries :)

So if some of you girls were in this girls situation. Would you think i was weird or anything? I haven't done anything out of the ordinary, havn't seemed er... needy? SHe instigated the conversation yesterday but then didn't reply!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

oceansize, dude, what the hell? "don't know yet" was the perfect time to say "would you like to? :-)" or something like that. I don't think you crashed and burned because you didn't know what to say, I think you crashed and burned because you were afraid.
    When you meet women, is it always over a pint? Do you have to be drunk to chat up a woman? Therein lies your problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

oceansize wrote:
    Why the hell did you reply to her text? As in, you knew that she would have been near her phone as she just sent you reply acknowledging she missed your call..you should have just rang her then!
    If she didn't pick up then..perhaps she's giving you the run around.

Fast_Mover wrote:
    Why the hell did you reply to her text? As in, you knew that she would have been near her phone as she just sent you reply acknowledging she missed your call..you should have just rang her then!
    If she didn't pick up then..perhaps she's giving you the run around.

Yeah ok, i've given this way to muhc thought.

End of!

Thanks all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

All I can see, looking at PI, looking at my own life also, is that God must be drunk.

If not Metrovelvet, he is reaching for the cider as we speak :D

Ok she text me again asking what i'm up to, she ran out of credit....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 610 ✭✭✭nialo

Dude ur ****ing aroun more so at this stage... ask her out. be direct... she seems to be waiting for it,.....

• Advertisement

I'd respond either asking when is a good time to call her or asking her to call you. If she doesn't give a direct answer to that I'd call it quits, she's beginning to wreck my head now!! :p

do de do....

I didn't ring, i txt her again =( she text me back asking if i wanted to meet her
    later last night, We went for a coupla of drinks,

And then everything after that was great! =)

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭DiscoHugh

^^^ lol just when after reading through four pages i was about to e-scream at you! and then this

well done...i guess

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Sp@rtacus

Alright Oceansize..
    Either your band is the Shizz-niss or you're Brad Pitt's long lost twin. I cant believe that despite your incccccredible buffoonery (!) in the saga that was the making of the first date, (you left her with no alternative but to ask you out :rolleyes: (:D )) that you still managed to score with Little Miss Witness-the-Fitness.

Best of luck with it and be sure to send all on this thread an invite to the wedding (though I shudder to think how long the proposal thread might be :D )

Sp@rtacus wrote:
    Alright Oceansize..
    Either your band is the Shizz-niss or you're Brad Pitt's long lost twin. I cant believe that despite your incccccredible buffoonery (!) in the saga that was the making of the first date, (you left her with no alternative but to ask you out :rolleyes: (:D )) that you still managed to score with Little Miss Witness-the-Fitness.

Best of luck with it and be sure to send all on this thread an invite to the wedding (though I shudder to think how long the proposal thread might be :D )

Oit! it wasn't a saga, it was just me being doubtfull! i met her again there the weekend. Nice girl. I didn't say anything about me being brad pitt or anything! But it worked out ok in the end, should be meeting her during the week again

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39 beefa

Horray :) this defrosts my heart a little!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭marie_85

Well done OP. Eventually. I was half expecting a thread from her asking what she'd done wrong cos a guy who seemed to be into her wasn't asking her out!!!!!! :)

Advertisement