Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Grant Question

Options
  • 05-09-2006 11:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

After filling in that horrible grant form and sending it off, how long does it take for them to grant you the grant? ( see what i did there :) )Cos i dont start college until october so i would like the money by then to pay my registration.

Comments

Your registration? By getting the grant, you should have your registration fee paid for. Contact the fees/grants office in your college (I assume it's trinity, if so, ring here: 01 896 3360)

Other then that, you should get it during October or so, as well as getting notification over the next few weeks if you have been accepted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TX123

yes it is trinity but in the welcome pack it said that my fees info would be sent soon. do the grant commitee automatically pay for it.

They should, but you should inform Fees Office about how you have a grant otherwise you might get an angry letter sent to your house, and/or be liable for additional costs. Fees info just means the giro that has to be sent out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭TX123

oh rite ok. well thanks a million for the advice

Advertisement