Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Uptake

Options
  • 04-09-2006 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Folks - I am undertaking some research on behalf of Trinity College and the Idea Group on the possible reasons why Ireland still lags behind other European countries on the low uptake of broadband (OECD, 2006). To this end, we have a very short questionnaire to back up interviews with key players. It's accessible at

http://www.surveymonkey.com/CheckPassword.asp?SID=2398212&U=913472398212&C=

The password is br0adband

Thank you in advance to all who participate - if you are ever passing Trinity, I owe you a pint (that's one pint between you all :) ). And to those of you who think oh no, not another survey, my apologies. However, if you would prefer to proffer your own reasons as to why you think Ireland is lagging behind, particularly those reasons which you feel are unique to the Irish context (and there are some emerging) without completing a survey, please feel free to contact me.

Kind regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,812 ✭✭✭Drapper

you might post in the http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=60 thread too

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,122 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Seems like a good survey. I've participated.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

[siize=1]Errrrmm, did this get moved here from somewhere? If so, could the originating Mod be as good as to indicate so in future, ta.[/size]

There is already a sticky for this survey, so feel free to comment on the survey there. URL for the actual survey is the same.

.cg

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement